PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Monday Night Football - Giants at Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEM said:
Lets never forget that it was Drew Bledsoe that was a major part of what turned the Patriots into what they are today. Dont take that away from him. He earned it.
Never thought of it that way. I guess my simplistic model of the Patriots this decade is like a switch. Brady in, and the light is on. Not that Bledsoe wasn't good, no make that quite good for a few years. But they never were going to win super bowls with him.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Never thought of it that way. I guess my simplistic model of the Patriots this decade is like a switch. Brady in, and the light is on. Not that Bledsoe wasn't good, no make that quite good for a few years. But they never were going to win super bowls with him.

Bledsoe always finds a way to lose. Wether its taking a sack or throwing a pick he always does it in the most inoportune time.

How long until they show Bledsoe on the sideline again?

Is it time for an Eli choke too?

PatsRI said:
Is it time for an Eli choke too?

Tiki's not runnin' now and Eli is looking immature...

Dallas is playing for their season. The Giants thought theirs was in the bag.

And they are another team who could turn on their HC in a heartbeat if this thing goes bad - without a thought to their own shortcomings.

Kind of a toss up choice at this point for a Pats fan. Like I said at the outset, I wish they could both lose.

J. Jones is such a scumbag. He does an interview after the Dallas TD not before when they had a whole quarter to interview him. He then goes on to say that we shouldn't read too much beyond this game but if ROmo does well then it puts him in "good stead". I'm amazed he got off his knees from TO long enough. It was to praise TO though.

Sad part about Drew was worried, what hat , what he looks like on the sideline rather that worry what he is going to look like in the pocket

Another Romo pick.

Willie55 said:
How long until they show Bledsoe on the sideline again?

WOW - he looks like he's 22 again and his puppy just got run over.

Well, and the way Romo is replacing him this has to be even tougher to take.

Not fair to Romo either though - would have been nice to have a week of practice knowing you are the starter, and as one of the idiots in the booth suggested it might help to put him in the shotgun and give him a chance to move and breathe.

These clowns int he booth can't make up their minds whether to lambaste Eli or ball wash him, so they alternate depending on turnovers.

The Giants players look pretty pleased with themselves tonight. Coughlin not so much...

Shockey *****ing because they are going for the FG to go up by 14 with 3 minutes left. Another moron.

I hate to disappoint the late Mr. Mara but this is not a team returning to glory nor will they sniff a SB in the forseeable future.

TO got layed out trying to make a catch.:D

Last edited:
Romo driving throws a pick and the CB takes it all the way back. (had me thinking I was another Keegs with the prediction for awhile).

Poor Romo. Baptism by fire.

Romo serves up a Drew Bozo, rip your heart out, kick in the gut special. Brady must have a strong immune system to withstand the virus that is Drew Bozo's sucktitude. It's clearly contagious.

Romo has spent too much time hanging out with Drew....

Dallas is screwed. Now they have no QB for all intents and purposes.

What is Tuna thinking? I wish I retired last year.

Great the Tiki ballwashing will continue in November when the Giants are on Monday Night Football again.

Man, you guys are pretty harsh on an undrafted free agent coming into his first game :D

Tony Romo gives the Cowboys a much better shot than Drew ever will. He is injecting lift into the offense, throwing all over the field, etc, etc. Give him a few games to work out his mental mistakes and Dallas will be up ready to go. But boy, this is one ugly game to watch.

Happy trails, Drew. It was fun while it lasted:)

How do the Giants give up a 53 yard TD up by 21? Everything should have been in front of them.

edgecy said:
Give him a few games to work out his mental mistakes and Dallas will be up ready to go.
Or teams will gameplan for him and really expose his flaws.

This ESPN MNF crew is the worst crew in the history of lousy MNF crews.

Babbling incessantly and switching gears and views depending on who just did something good and who just did something bad.

Dallas scores one in garbage time and the story of the night is WWTD. But the crew is now fixated on the Tiki Barber Story in anticipation for next weeks Barber Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft