PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mike Mayock candidate for Washington GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score

In a world where John Lynch is the 49ers GM, Mike Mayock is infinitely more qualified at this point. Would be a shame to lose him on TV though, I find him quite insightful and entertaining. Wonder how much authority he would truly have though, behind Allen and ultimately Snyder?

No!

Mayock is too good and respectable for that stain of a human being owner there.

BB gets some assistant to watch hours of NFLN tape to predict Mayock's picks in upcoming draft...

What, the 2016 World Champion of Fantasy Football wasn't available?

If hired will Mayock sign Mel Kiper to be his Director of Scouting?

Why would Mayock would leave a nice television gig to work for Dan Snyder, probably at comparable money?

Seriously, what a complete ****show that Redskins franchise is.

I wouldn't wish something like that on Mayock.

I appreciate the work Mayock puts in and I wonder how much he really believes in what he says and how much is to get ratings.

Some of his opinions on players in the draft make no sense to me and I worry he may value flashy guys too much but that could be just him talking it up cause that is what gets ratings.

I would be curious to see how well he could do. Mayock would be a fool to do it. If it goes badly he loses all credibility and he has little to gain if it goes okay. He has a fun comfy no pressure job now.

It's hard to see Mayock give up his NFLN position to work for someone like Snyder.

What a clown car that organization is!

Man, the Redskins have really set the bar for disfunction-ness. Calling your GM an alcoholic might be the lowest you can get

Man, the Redskins have really set the bar for disfunction-ness. Calling your GM an alcoholic might be the lowest you can get
easier than admitting you're what drove him to drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back