PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: March Madness?

The only thing that’s going to take down Williamson is wear and tear....getting down to 260 would better prepared to last an nba season
Yeah. He needs to be Gronk size

Duke loses!!!!!!

K really missed the Final Four with this squad?

My UVA pick is looking better and better

OK I just went from first to worst in one day. Wow. I have no one in the final four. hahaha

That was fun, but sucks not to watch Duke the rest of the way. It was crazy they were +200 to win the whole thing.

Hawks would be fun with Trae, Huerter and Collins. Maybe the lotto was rigged at one point, but I don’t think it is now. I wouldn’t put the league above it though but any means.

doic0v.gif

OK I just went from first to worst in one day. Wow. I have no one in the final four. hahaha
A lot of people have Michigan State and/or UVA in the FF, but not the other two. None of my picks planned out either.

Duke and Kentucky both lose on the same day... wow, feels like a holiday!

All the teams that rely most heavily on the one-and-done players are out now.

Last edited:
Oh no, this will be a great freezing cold take

Hard to believe UVA is the only 1 seed left...

K really missed the Final Four with this squad?

I scratch my head with him frankly. He has the best talent just about every year, but every year it's the same freakin thing: take a bunch of crappy shots all game, and have no good high probability plays written up for high stakes situations. Pray that your talent gets you the W. Never use your bench. I often wonder how some of the coaches with only good talent would do with the teams that Coach K is gifted would do....

I have no doubt he is a good motivator but as an X's and O's guy he just seems sort of ... infuriating. Don't get me wrong I know next to nothing about basketball but my friends have season tickets to Duke games, and they get really frustrated too and they know more than I ever will.

Oh no, this will be a great freezing cold take

Zion is going to be great in the pros. He couldn't carry Duke today, but frankly he almost did against an amazing team.

I scratch my head with him frankly. He has the best talent just about every year, but every year it's the same freakin thing: take a bunch of crappy shots all game, and have no good high probability plays written up for high stakes situations. Pray that your talent gets you the W. Never use your bench. I often wonder how some of the coaches with only good talent would do with the teams that Coach K is gifted would do....

I have no doubt he is a good motivator but as an X's and O's guy he just seems sort of ... infuriating. Don't get me wrong I know next to nothing about basketball but my friends have season tickets to Duke games, and they get really frustrated too and they know more than I ever will.
Plus he whines

Never thought he deserved the praise he gets. Good recruiter, but when he went to the one and done mercenary system, he gave up any threads of integrity he may have had.

Great recruiter. Average strategy or tactical coach. Basically when he wins it's because one or multiple kids on those squads are legit nba superstars

Great recruiter. Average strategy or tactical coach. Basically when he wins it's because one or multiple kids on those squads are legit nba superstars

This is coach K you’re talking about? How many legit NBA superstars have come out of Duke, especially from their championship teams?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back