PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: March Madness?

Whatchu talking bout Willis?
hi-res-9e740e0f316311ff68ce46699f86e43b_crop_north.jpg
He can't shoot the 3. Will be a great pro but his game is still maturing.

He can't shoot the 3. Will be a great pro but his game is still maturing.
It’s pretty sad a prerequisite to make in the NBA now is to shoot the 3. Aside from that, the NBA has become unwatchable for me. Every player and every team try to do the same thing - run and pass it around until they can shoot the 3. And they don’t even try on D.

So the Dukies have to beat MSU tomorrow and then play a red hot Texas Tech team if they win? Lol

UVA is headed to the Final Four!!

It’s pretty sad a prerequisite to make in the NBA now is to shoot the 3. Aside from that, the NBA has become unwatchable for me. Every player and every team try to do the same thing - run and pass it around until they can shoot the 3. And they don’t even try on D.

Zion is very good defensively. Hope he can continue that

UVA is headed to the Final Four!!

Purdue impresses me as a program and with the character of their kids and coach more than any UVa opponent, ever.

UVA vs Auburn

Purdue impresses me as a program and with the character of their kids and coach more than any UVa opponent, ever.

I was getting annoyed with how UVA let Carsen Edwards score 42 points. Every time he had the ball I was like "double team the guy already!" Bill would have eliminated him as he does the best player of any opponent. ;)

Zion is very good defensively. Hope he can continue that

The only thing that’s going to take down Williamson is wear and tear....getting down to 260 would better prepared to last an nba season

Think UVA wins the tourney ultimately. I don’t think Duke can keep winning this way.

The only thing that’s going to take down Williamson is wear and tear....getting down to 260 would better prepared to last an nba season
I mean losing 25 pounds seems like a lot. But at 270 or 275 he could have more endurance

Jesus whoever gets Zion is going to change the landscape of the league.

Jesus whoever gets Zion is going to change the landscape of the league.
I smell a top overall pick for the Knicks coming our way.

I smell a top overall pick for the Knicks coming our way.
Hawks would be fun with Trae, Huerter and Collins. Maybe the lotto was rigged at one point, but I don’t think it is now. I wouldn’t put the league above it though but any means.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back