PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: March Madness/Bracket/Possible Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightingirish595

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Discuss the games as they happen. Would love to get a pool (for money going?). Let me know below if your interested

My Final 4 Picks
Virginia,Villanova,Michigan, Duke

Discuss the games as they happen. Would love to get a pool (for money going?). Let me know below if your interested

My Final 4 Picks
Virginia,Villanova,Michigan, Duke

Gonna be tough sledding for Virginia without Hunter. I have Kentucky, Xavier, Villanova, and Kansas as my Final Four.

Your bracket is going to be cheeks

Anybody's will. It's March Madness. Once you get to the Sweet 16, you could probably perform just as well by flipping a coin to determine winners. I like what Kentucky has been doing lately, though. They've found ways to turn it on in March before.

Anybody's will. It's March Madness. Once you get to the Sweet 16, you could probably perform just as well by flipping a coin to determine winners. I like what Kentucky has been doing lately, though. They've found ways to turn it on in March before.
Kentucky loses first round! book it! That region is definitely wide open now though. Watch out for the Wolfpack!

Kentucky loses first round! book it! That region is definitely wide open now though. Watch out for the Wolfpack!

We'll see. How far did you have Cincy getting? I had them in the Elite 8.

Iona beats Duke.

Obviously your a little biased, but I acutally would not be stunned. Duke plays no defense and Iona Can light it up. I can see Iona winning, but I could just as easily see Duke winning 100-70

Kentucky loses first round! book it!

(cincy) Losing to Nevada in round of 32

Iona beats Duke.
WTF are the two of you smoking tonight?

Duke losing as -20+ favorites? A #15 beating a #2?

Kentucky losing in the first round and Cincinnati only winning one game? These are some bold ass statements. I guess Kentucky isn't exactly a lock, but I can't get behind the others.

Of course you never know, so that’s where the madness part comes in, I suppose.

Last edited:
Purdue, Duke, Gonzaga and Tennesse for me!

WTF are the two of you smoking tonight?

Duke losing as -20+ favorites? A #15 losing to a #2.

Kentucky losing in the first round and Cincinnati only winning one game? These are some bold ass statements.

I guess Kentucky isn't exactly a lock, but I can't get behind the others.

See: Mercer, Lehigh, South Carolina. Dook is flameout city.

See: Mercer, Lehigh, South Carolina. Dook is flameout city.
You may be right that they won’t go too far, but I’d be shocked as anything if they lost to Iona as 20+ point faves in the first round.

I think that’s your Tar Heel coming out in you.

Arizona over Duke for the title.

My alma mater, UVA!

You may be right that they won’t go too far, but I’d be shocked as anything if they lost to Iona as 20+ point faves in the first round.

They're not losing to Iona. I actually have them getting stunned by Michigan State in the Sweet 16. I don't think they're going further than that, though. Their team defense is way too hot and cold.

Duke doesn’t play defense. If they have an off night Iona can put up points and win. I didn’t do it in any of my brackets but it can happen. I see duke in the final 4.

Kentucky isn’t that good.

I’m big into trends. Cincinnati has never made it out of the first weekend as a 1 or 2 seed. Nevada is a gooooooood team

They're not losing to Iona. I actually have them getting stunned by Michigan State in the Sweet 16. I don't think they're going further than that, though. Their team defense is way too hot and cold.

Izzo 1-11 against coach k all time. And a lot of those are blowouts. I couldn’t pick Michigan state over duke with Monopoly money...

Something to consider when picking TCU and Syracuse... Dixon has like a 10 game advantage over Jimmy B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back