PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: March Madness/Bracket/Possible Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izzo 1-11 against coach k all time. And a lot of those are blowouts. I couldn’t pick Michigan state over duke with Monopoly money...

Something to consider when picking TCU and Syracuse... Dixon has like a 10 game advantage over Jimmy B.

Yeah but a lot of those Duke teams had staunch defenses under Coach K. This version of Duke has long stretches where they don't seem even remotely interested in playing D. If Duke is to win that game, it'll be because MSU has no answer for Bagley.

Everyone's on that Michigan bandwagon. Not me. I think they peaked too early. I got UNC, Michigan State, Florida, and Arizona

Everyone's on that Michigan bandwagon. Not me. I think they peaked too early. I got UNC, Michigan State, Florida, and Arizona
I’m a huge Gator fan and even I don’t think they’re going that far. They’re only going to go as far as Chiozza can take them.

I just got a good feeling about them but we will see.
Well, I hope you’re right. Our football team has been utter trash since Urban *****ed out. It would be nice to bring in a title.

I’m a huge Gator fan and even I don’t think they’re going that far. They’re only going to go as far as Chiozza can take them.

Those 6 11 matchups you can always see an upset but I like their bracket.

Well, I hope you’re right. Our football team has been utter trash since Urban *****ed out. It would be nice to bring in a title.

It's shocking. I been to a couple of games down there. The atmosphere's electric. It's not like they don't recruit well. Florida always has the best talent . I hope they turn it around and i am a Miami guy. It's good when the Florida schools do well. Sick of alabama lol

Those 6 11 matchups you can always see an upset but I like their bracket.

I have them going down in the Sweet 16 to Purdue.

It's shocking. I been to a couple of games down there. The atmosphere's electric. It's not like they don't recruit well. Florida always has the best talent . I hope they turn it around and i am a Miami guy. It's good when the Florida schools do well. Sick of alabama lol

I like what Mullen has done so far. They've gotten some good offensive talent for the system he wants to run. The defense has never been a problem. It's the offense that's been inept. Hopefully that situation resolves itself under Mullen better than it did under Butterteeth McElwain. I'm sick of Alabama, too, but I just want to see them beat FSU again first.

My goodness, Loyola. What a game that was.

I just looked at the seton hall vs nc State box score. 31-39 FTs for seton hall. Can these refs let them play? That's absurd.

Big time interest in Davidson/Kentucky.

Cheese is consistent, so more for me about getting anything from Allen. His decline this year has led to a lot of the inconsistency. Defense has been good to great considering not getting Egbunu back.

We’re better than the Bonnie’s but far more inconsistent. Our A game is better than TTU also.

Radford is getting teabagged by Villanova.

Tough watching these games when the officials are blowing the whistle at every turn especially for the favorites.

9-1 bracket so far.

Classic Arizona. Doing less with more. Ayton getting worked by a 6’7” guard who’s at the 4 spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey