PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: March Madness/Bracket/Possible Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Villanova is going to win it all this year again. When you can’t miss from 3 and get the favorable whistles they do, it’s ususally a championship-caliber mix. Then again, Tech was in it late even though they couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn, so who knows?

Neither could nova.

Texas Tech didn't dispute any of the Nova fouls. And they get a lot of foul shots because they have the best guard in the country at getting in the paint and either scoring or dishing. That's their game. Wear down the interior defense. And it helps that they have high percentage foul shooters. All the camera views of the inside fouls showed shooting hand or arm slapping. I'm sorry but if you interfere with a shot, without blocking it, that's a foul.

We (the Pats) often get few or no calls... do you blame the refs or do you say we are one of the most disciplined teams in the NFL???

I'm sure happy that that punk-faced guard on Duke's final shot in regulation rolled off the rim. Made my day. What a brat frat, he looks.

Please don't draft him, Danny Boy.

I'm sure happy that that punk-faced guard on Duke's final shot in regulation rolled off the rim. Made my day. What a brat frat, he looks.

Please don't draft him, Danny Boy.

I was about to cry because I thought he made it

The tripper couldn’t get it done

Right side of my bracket is golden. Left side, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe