PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Madden 22 leaked cover?

I hope that classless idiot of a wife is okay with this.

5djb4h.gif
Well done

Let's see how many of the younger crowd get that.

The curse gods are angry this year:

Brady will be involved in an ugly Vespa scooter accident and lose both of his legs.

Mahomes will suffer an even uglier fate and marry his fiancee.

Hahaha.

The curse gods are angry this year:

Brady will be involved in an ugly Vespa scooter accident and lose both of his legs.

Mahomes will suffer an even uglier fate and marry his fiancee.
I totally see Mahomes someday dropping her like a deuce for a high profile chick

Madden has sucked for many years.

I’m surprised people still play it.

I don’t get the “baby GOAT” thing. At all. Yes, Mahomes is really good, but he’s only started for a few seasons, has only won 1 Super Bowl, and so far every season he’s played has been with himself having a cap number of $7M or less. When he’s won a few more rings (like, at least 3) while also being a big part of his team’s cap space and thus playing with a worse team, we can talk about being second to Brady…

Madden has sucked for many years.

I’m surprised people still play it.
It's the only "simulation" NFL game. Madden went to crap after Madden 12 which is around the time that Madden received the exclusive rights. We have no choice and I love playing football video games.

I've never played Madden. This was the last and only football game I've played...70's style...

Last edited:
I’d be upset if I were Brady, how the hell they gonna kermit in front like that. And who the heck thinks he’s a goat?

where's the "Lamar Jackson Reads His First **** & Jane Book" cover?

6628446.jpg

Last edited:
I've never played Madden. This was the last and only football game I've played...70's style...

That game was fun for oddysey. The bowling game was great too for that system. First of many football games for me. I think my nostalgic favorite was Game day 97 for ps1. The running backs were really fun to play wirh. I think Willie Clay was my go to player on defense and Larry Whigham was a beast in dime. Curtis Martin Bledsoe, Glenn and Coates were lethal on offense.

Tourch Edition!
Couldn’t help of thinking of that movie “Almost Famous” when the band Stillwater got their first t-shirts made. The main guitarist who was pretty much the face of the band took front and center while the rest of the band to their dismay were in the background. It does look like Brady’s in the background sort of?

I don’t get the “baby GOAT” thing. At all. Yes, Mahomes is really good, but he’s only started for a few seasons, has only won 1 Super Bowl, and so far every season he’s played has been with himself having a cap number of $7M or less. When he’s won a few more rings (like, at least 3) while also being a big part of his team’s cap space and thus playing with a worse team, we can talk about being second to Brady…

Anyone remember Baby Jordan?

1623901233025.jpeg

I’d be upset if I were Brady, how the hell they gonna kermit in front like that. And who the heck thinks he’s a goat?
Im sure Brady is saying "not so fast"

looks like Madden was about to pass the torch, probably Brady eats him alive next year in the SB and stops this ****

Brady in 2040:
"I am calling it a career!
...and I am taking the torch with me!"

Brittany still crying in the background: "No you don't"

200.gif

Update: This looks to be the real Madden cover, I guess we will find out at 10am. ESPN had this cover on their website...20210617_080552.jpg

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back