PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Madden 13

Don't be disappointed until you try a connected careers mode as a coach, and play with your friends (up to 32) online. It's awesome. It's like fantasy football mixed into madden all in one. You are the coach, you play practice scenarios for experience points that you can improve your players with. You play the games. Make trades. Manage a REAL salary cap, with cap penalties, bonuses, etc., and compete with your friends for free agents. It's an awesome mode, and I play with a great group of 32 guys that keep the season moving fast. It's awesome. I have a second career where I am the Pats, took over for the fake bellichick, and my buddy is the Bengals. It's just the two of us, but we can play our season, run our orgs, and eventually meet in the playoffs for bragging rights. It's pretty cool

Do you play the games or simulate them?

Do you play the games or simulate them?

In the 32 man league we play all the games. In the 2 man league with my buddy we generally simulate, but may play a few games each season to test out our teams. On top of that, we play every time the schedule has us matched up against one another. We also limit the number of allowable transactions per year, so that we don't go around pilfering all the draft picks and best talent from the league. It's pretty fun, and this is the first Madden we have been able to do this since we moved to different cities. When we were roommates we did this all the time. Now he lives in NC, and I live in Maine, and we can finally play franchise mode together again. It's awesome.

Pats are the Madden 13 simulated Super Bowl winners (vs bears).

Haven't bought it yet. Not much time lately. Soon. Played the demo, beat the Redskins pretty good with Seattle. :D

Played a bunch last night with different teams. Game is a big improvement over M12.

Pats are pass-happy fun.

I predict that Carolina will be a popular game team, lots of options for Cam.

I had a lot of fun with Seattle. Flynn is great, solid run game, and excellent defense.

I haven't really played madden in a few years but it was fun. The offense we run for real is what i use to run in 04. I swear. All I did was throw to my slot receiver and tight end. I use to swap in ben watson even though he had a lower rating than the other te just for the boost in speed. Watson was great on posts and the slot receiver could do anything especially depending on how you threw the ball(pressing the button with differnt pressure).

I've recently developed a play in my mind that i would love to see excecuted in a game. It involves edelman at qb and hernandez at hb. I haven't decided where gronk and another receiver would line up, but to edelman's far left are welker and branch for a bubble screen. If it doesnt look good, he just uses them as blockers as he runs a sweep with hernandez following him for a pitch option.

I use to be big into madden. Last year they had it for PS2 i was #63 in the world record wise. ( Had no life )

New ones for the pS3 and Xbox have sucked since..but this one..i really like it

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back