Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Steve:Section 102

A lion isn't concerned with the opinion of sheep
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hamptons... OMG he's moving the team to Long Island.
The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I don't understand the need for anyone to pay $43M for a SUMMER home...he's not even going to be there 9 months of the year.

I think it is ridiculous how much the really rich has, but Kraft is worth what $7 billion? Kraft spending $43 million is the equivalent of you or I spending like $5k on a summer home.

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
Lets say you have a net worth of a $1 million. Which would still make you a pretty well off American.

The equivalent would be spending $6,231. So its basically what the equivalent of paying cash for a 10 year old used car?:haha:
Funny, the mental math I did before I read your post led me to conclude "second-hand Kia".

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Hmmm.. I see Manhattan to the Hamptons just under 100miles. What have they stopped prosecuting in Manhattan lately? Hm...

NormZauchin

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
He has/had a house in New Seabury across from Cotuit on the Cape.
Interesting. We vacationed in New Seabury many, many years ago. A lot of expensive homes, but not the atmosphere of old money like Osterville or Chatham. Of course, the Hamptons are the big leagues of summer residences by the ocean.

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Interesting. We vacationed in New Seabury many, many years ago. A lot of expensive homes, but not the atmosphere of old money like Osterville or Chatham. Of course, the Hamptons are the big leagues of summer residences by the ocean.
Oyster Harbors (Osterville) is known for its money (Duponts, Mellons, Koch). Across the bay from the Kraft's is Cotuit, which has a number of estates . Billy "dick" Sullivan owned a house there. Although, it's not the Hamptons.

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster
I can’t imagine how much time he’s going to spend cleaning it? He will be scrubbing the toilets with the Pats on the radio.