PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Julian Edelman Now Finds Himself Involved In Matt Harvey Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'd gladly go anywhere Zoe Kravitz does.
it's eerie how much she looks like her mother, lisa bonet.

weird but true: zoe's stepfather is khal drogo.

2015 world series. Look it up. Harvey spun 2 gems but the Mets bullpen blew 4 of the 5 games.

My fault, I totally forgot the Mets made it that year. It's all coming back to me now.

This guy couldn't show up for a warmup 4pm in a day he wouldn't start, he is a clown.

And if I'm Edelman I would try to stay with the Swedish model he just had a baby with instead of this whore.

I mean, she's Swedish, she can't be ugly. I never seen her face but a Swedish model >>>> Brazilian model in my book.

This guy couldn't show up for a warmup 4pm in a day he wouldn't start, he is a clown.

And if I'm Edelman I would try to stay with the Swedish model he just had a baby with instead of this whore.

I mean, she's Swedish, she can't be ugly. I never seen her face but a Swedish model >>>> Brazilian model in my book.
Google "Ella Rose". That's Edelman's baby mama.

it's eerie how much she looks like her mother, lisa bonet.

weird but true: zoe's stepfather is khal drogo.
And I had a huge crush on Lisa too! She hasn't aged particularly well unfortunately.

What a non-story! Who gives a **** about this?

Harvey needs to toughen up

She must be an absolute demon in the sack. I think, though, that my hypothesis needs to be tested. I'll offer my own body up as a "lab rat" of sorts.
You will need a larger sample size for statistical validity. I will sacrifice myself in the name of scientific study.

JE11 is a legend. I'm proud of this 7th round former college QB

Man if the Pats win it all again this year and JE11 ends up with a monster season, where will he be in history? Top 10 WRs of all time?

Man if the Pats win it all again this year and JE11 ends up with a monster season, where will he be in history? Top 10 WRs of all time?

That's a stretch. I'd certainly say that if he has a monster season and is a key cog in a third ring that he'd probably be in the running for best possession receiver of all time.

You will need a larger sample size for statistical validity. I will sacrifice myself in the name of scientific study.
Careful... you might end up in the Rosanne Barr CONTROL GROUP. :eek:

More and more stuff that we just couldn't make up this week and wouldn't believe without media evidence......

Polian's mouthing off about the Pats...Tomlin's lame attempt at a joke about the Pats during a Commencement speech...now a NY Met falling apart because of a Patriot player...

No wonder people can't tell "fake news" from "real" (whatever that is) news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes