PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Julian Edelman, Chander Jones: BurgerTyme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how much easier the new ignore feature is, you just need to click Musclehamsters name, and then click ignore.

Must be important for you to announce it. For the record however I have nothing against edelman in the slot as a #3 wr. Security blanket checkdown option.But 2 limited slots on the field simultaneously?? They generated ZERO interest on the FA market. Either of them. NOBODY else wanted them. But here they are. I don't know bout everybody else but watching the offense stagger into the playoffs every year sux.

That's just it this is year he does it most likely. Like I said wait for the season. He never really connected with Ben. BTW I hope Jones is training hard like I hear. He isn't really to qwik twitch. To take next step as a passrusher he needs to get stronger. He can be elite through a combination of quickness,length,power,flexibility. But he definitely needs to get stronger. Bigger tackles erased him to often.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Same bull **** with you.

Edelman and Amendola **** on Sanders. Go check out the stats. Sanders will be Manning 4th option.

Apparently you and only you know what workouts Chandler should be doing. Not the professional trainers, that are you know there everyday and work with the team......

...and very cannily positioning himself as a "personality" rather than just a football player. For all the self-deprecating, humorous approach, Edelman is sending a clear message:

"Dear Network Broadcasting Community,

Enclosed please find a well-spoken, funny, charismatic and attractive NFL player who is at ease with the cameras rolling. Please consider him upon his retirement from football, rather than sticking to your typical strategy of choosing the biggest-name players regardless of whether they have anything worthwhile to say.

Best Regards,
Julian Edelman Enterprises

p.s. local businesses, please contact us about endorsement opportunities"

It's a smart move, and I for one hope it works. It would be a pleasure to see more talking heads like Rodney Harrison -- chosen for their talent as analysts and on-screen personalities -- rather than more Dan Marinos and Emmitt Smiths, high-profile players who don't belong anywhere near a microphone.

I agree. Edelman is a real personality. And I'm all for it if it ensures getting Zolak off of my tv screen and radio speakers eventually.

Last edited:
MEGATRON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

c_johnson_110824_wide.jpg

MINITRON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

180072351.r.jpg

MORONTRON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gym_rat_tshirt.jpg

JE11 never fails to impress what a funny guy. I just wonder how much time did he really put into this?

The song ending killed me. "Minitron squirrel called Edelman."

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Same bull **** with you.

Edelman and Amendola **** on Sanders. Go check out the stats. Sanders will be Manning 4th option.

Apparently you and only you know what workouts Chandler should be doing. Not the professional trainers, that are you know there everyday and work with the team......

He is the #3 unless Latimer steps up early.

Anybody found this funny is plain jealous. Morontron? So funny I forgot to laugh. Plenty of hot Women don't think I'm a moron. So joker do you think you mean anything? If anybody takes the time to try and insult me then I must be doing something right.

this should start thinking for themselves. Instead of loving every draft pick and thinking every player who puts on a patriot jersey is something great. I can't believe there were Steve Gregory supporters.

I'm sorry..Morontron IS a bit harsh...how about Moronictron?

Not meaning to get into your debate, but I'm assuming that he views Demarius Thomas as the #1, Wes Welker as the #2, and Julius Thomas as the #3.

If that's the case, then Sanders would be the 4th.

Living here in Pittsburgh, I didn't mind the thought of adding E.Sanders if we ended up losing Edelman, but Sanders has a history to be a little gimpy and a bit overrated. My opinion is that DEN overpaid a bit for him, but I could be wrong. We'll find out in a few months either way.

I'm taking into consideration Welkers age/concussion's

Tubescribe, no doubt u know better than that. Don't show jealousy like joker.
I'd be jealous too if I couldn't think of clever nicknames like "Nerdelman" :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3