PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Joe Burrow wrist injury is serious

......."the dreaded scapholunate ligament complex tear." Like anyone has ever heard of that before

I trust internet doctors about as much as gas station sushi.

Still sucks for Burrow, hope he is OK, BUT it goes to show you, what happens when you draft the QB BEFORE you solidify the O line.

......."the dreaded scapholunate ligament complex tear." Like anyone has ever heard of that before

Still sucks for Burrow, hope he is OK, BUT it goes to show you, what happens when you draft the QB BEFORE you solidify the O line.
Yep. If he had an OL they win the Super Bowl in 2022 imo

He also practices medicine outside of the interwebs:

Dr. Morse is a sports medicine doctor practicing in Miami, Florida. He specializes in non-surgical orthopedics (injuries, fractures, concussions), regenerative medicine (PRP, stem cell, amniotic tissue), and musculoskeletal ultrasound education & specialization. He has served on the medical staff of multiple professional teams, including the Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays, and the Miami Marlins, as well as the South Florida Bulls.

Just learned that Xwittonmyfaceandtellmethatyouloveme has a 4,000 max characater limit.

Geez that sucks for Burrow. Tiny hands, man. Tiny hands.

The Bengals spent a ton of money trying to do just that during the last two offseasons…..La’el Collins, Karras, Cappa, Cody Ford, Orlando Brown Jr. Can’t fault them for an injury that Burrow sustained last November. **** happens.

He also practices medicine outside of the interwebs:

Dr. Morse is a sports medicine doctor practicing in Miami, Florida. He specializes in non-surgical orthopedics (injuries, fractures, concussions), regenerative medicine (PRP, stem cell, amniotic tissue), and musculoskeletal ultrasound education & specialization. He has served on the medical staff of multiple professional teams, including the Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays, and the Miami Marlins, as well as the South Florida Bulls.

Just learned that Xwittonmyfaceandtellmethatyouloveme has a 4,000 max characater limit.

Geez that sucks for Burrow. Tiny hands, man. Tiny hands.

I hope the tiny hands is a joke by Burrow dude dude is so Brady clutch.

Truly sucks to hear. Burrow is a warrior though, if anyone can come back its him!

I'm not saying Dr. Morse is incorrect, but how is this breaking news? As far as I can tell, there hasn't been any other reporting of it since last year, so the only new reporting is Dr. Morse asking another doctor about it. And then the second half of Dr. Morse's post is about him wanting to sell access to his database of athletes' injuries.

I'd take this with a big grain of salt.

“It’s a bad injury to have ... < snip > ... I’m sure he’ll be fine.”

lol, made me laugh

hope burrows recovers... need a few good qbs in the afc to take out mahomes... allen & jackson don't seem to be up to the task...

I hope the tiny hands is a joke by Burrow dude dude is so Brady clutch.

Since that was posted when Brady was still officially a Patriot, I'm pretty sure it's a joke.

Remember, Nomar's career was derailed by this kind of injury. I know that people will point to the steroids, but before his power hitting season and all those HRs, he was spraying the ball all over the park for extra base hits.

Good luck and God bless Joe Burrow

They could have invested a ton in their OL, and now would be enjoying picking middling QB prospects instead of being inches away from a Super Bowl win just a couple seasons ago.

He's going to be one of those players we'll look back and say how good he was, but injuries are taking over. It's a shame because the trio of Mahomes, Allen and Burrow going head to head are good for the AFC.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back