PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jeudy to Browns

Why would we not have done a trade like that? Our 5th probably trumps their 5+6th.

Is he not worth it? This place spent all offseason last year telling me how good he is.

Yet another “cant-miss” high-first round pick WR who turned into a giant bust. DrAfT MhJ crowd in shambles.

As a reminder, the most recently drafted WR in the first round to have won a championship is Phillip Dorsett.

All together now: Wide receivers. Don’t. Matter.

We passed on a 5th and 6th?
Didn’t we reportedly offer a second last year?
And Denver wanted a first.
Haha

Wonder if Denver dangles those picks for a QB like Fields or Mac?

Yet another “cant-miss” high-first round pick WR who turned into a giant bust. DrAfT MhJ crowd in shambles.

As a reminder, the most recently drafted WR in the first round to have won a championship is Phillip Dorsett.

Defense and QBs

Randy Moss says hi

Amazing insight. I didn’t realize he also played defense.
His impact on that team was incredible. But hey, according to you, WR don’t matter.
His impact was so incredible that he played smackdab in the middle of the greatest 18 year run in NFL history, a run that saw the Patriots win 6 Super Bowls, and he didn’t win a single one. Great impact.

Is this accurate? That's wild if true.

Edit: Some real quick research and I think it's actually Kadarius Toney who is the most recent but still equally as valid a point.

Last edited:
The Browns are stacked at the offensive skills positions. The only thing they need is a QB. Unfortunately, they have an anchor weighing them down at the position.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back