PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets rallying for the game with trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jets rallying for the game with Trash

Make fun of Waste Management all you want, they're a successful company that consistently makes profits while a lot of glamorous companies go under.
Oooooooooooooo employee or investor? Shines through like dogs balls.

As for the Jets. MEH.

The latter won't happen.

If the Jets win they are the 5 seed and the Cinci is the 4 seed, NE is the 3rd seed and plays the 6th seed.

If the Jets lose they are out of the playoffs.

Only way NE becomes the 4th seed is if NE loses and Cinci wins, but that means the Jets are out of the playoffs.

Are you sure about that? I know that after last week NE had the higher seed because of the strength of schedule formula, but does that stay the same based on their respective games against Houston and the NY Jets. I think you're right, but isn't there a slim possibility that this could change?

Are you sure about that? I know that after last week NE had the higher seed because of the strength of schedule formula, but does that stay the same based on their respective games against Houston and the NY Jets. I think you're right, but isn't there a slim possibility that this could change?

There is a slim possiblity.....but only if you are smarter than McNabb.

Jets tie. One of the following 4 win and the other three lose: Denver, Balt, texans, steelers

=======================================================

Making the playoffs is a big deal, even if it's one and done.

Good experience for the Sanchize and the team, and you never know the Jets may win a few post season games if they make the play offs.

i actually think that unless the bungles play to win on Sunday that the Jets might actually beat them two weeks in a row...not sure how they turn it off and on in seven days against the same team...Rhoden said as much in today's NYTimes...

Make fun of Waste Management all you want, they're a successful company that consistently makes profits while a lot of glamorous companies go under.

Lighten up, we're just having some fun at the expense of the jets...of course Waste Management is a fine, successful company.

But the connection between the Joisey Jets and the Joisey Sanitation Industry, immortalized in The Sopranos, is just too rich to pass up.

Chill!

Lighten up, we're just having some fun at the expense of the jets...of course Waste Management is a fine, successful company.

But the connection between the Joisey Jets and the Joisey Sanitation Industry, immortalized in The Sopranos, is just too rich to pass up.

Chill!

The poster does have a point. WM being associated with the Jets does tarnish the good name of WM.

Plus, you'll sleep with the fishes...

so don't make fun of them.

Make fun of Waste Management all you want.
okay

Q: What do you get if you cross an gangster with a garbageman?
A: Organized Grime

Q: What do you call a garbageman with no nose?
A: Lucky

A socialite, a movie star and a garbageman walk into a bar. Bartender says, "What is this? Some kind of a joke?"

This is what I love about this board....a guy makes what is obviously a joke, and there will be someone who just has to point out that, hey, its really not funny because [fill in the blank].
Here its because Waste Management is a really good company, employing thousands in a responsible and profitable manner, all while contributing to the greater good of society, blah, blah, blah....
In a different thread, someone makes a joke about the French military, and, sure enough, the guy starts getting a history lesson three posts later.

I am tempted to explain how this joke wasn't at the expense of Waste Management, but I am sure I would get a post back, explaining how I have it all wrong....

Last edited:

This is what I love about this board....a guy makes what is obviously a joke, and there will be someone who just has to point out that, hey, its really not funny because [fill in the blank].
Here its because Waste Management is a really good company, employing thousands in a responsible and profitable manner, all while contributing to the greater good of society, blah, blah, blah....
In a different thread, someone makes a joke about the French military, and, sure enough, the guy starts getting a history lesson three posts later.

I am tempted to explain how this joke wasn't at the expense of Waste Management, but I am sure I would get a post back, explaining how I have it all wrong....

Actually the joke is at the expense of Waste Management.

Why would a successful company employing thousands in a responsible manner and widely considered the number one company in its industry want to be associated with suck a mismanaged, poorly run bunch of losers as New Jersey team B? :)

Good one.
My fav quote from the site..."Don’t forget, if you ever have a question, concern or comment about anything related to your game experience look for a member of the Jets Green Team, who can either assist you on the spot or help you find someone who can."

My question is, where is that place Jets fans go to have the girls show you their tits when it's wicked cold out? Thanks in advance for your help.

I think they set up a heated viewing tent on the concourse. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes