PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT....Jets fans, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotsdynasty12189

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Tom Brady...

take a quick peak at this winning thread it literally made me come over here to start a topic about it, im still crying from laughter. since they wont let me register over there, I feeel like this couldnt go unnoticed.

Tom Brady...

take a quick peak at this winning thread it literally made me come over here to start a topic about it, im still crying from laughter. since they wont let me register over there, I feeel like this couldnt go unnoticed.

Response number 7 sums it up:

Who knew the Mayor of Toronto posted here?​

Tom Brady...

The OP is hilarious. That's some funny chit.

I missed the "Brady would be reunited with Sudfeld" line near the end the first time I read it.

:singing:

Post #2 is from our own fnord regarding the trade of Geno for Brady

"There's no way this isn't happening. It all just makes too much sense"

Effing hilarious!.

I'm still trying to figure out how in the world he says Brady would want to win with his hometown New York Jets. :confused: :confused:

To borrow from a classic Calvin and Hobbes line, I don't know whether their grasp of logic or the salary cap is the more appalling.

Hitman Harris really has taken over the role as board idiot on Jetsinsider since RayRay and SG3 disappeared.

I think the posters over there have been huffing a little too much jet exhaust.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

Post #2 is from our own fnord regarding the trade of Geno for Brady

"There's no way this isn't happening. It all just makes too much sense"

Effing hilarious!.

The man does have a sense of humor. Great stuff.:)

In his defense, he's a Jets fan. The fact that he was able to string multiple paragraphs together is really quite impressive.

I really hope you all realize that the OP of that thread was being 100% facetious. Some of the posts here make me wonder if you guys think he's serious.

What's actually funny is that some of the Jets fans truly DON'T realize it's a gigantic joke.

I really hope you all realize that the OP of that thread was being 100% facetious. Some of the posts here make me wonder if you guys think he's serious.

What's actually funny is that some of the Jets fans truly DON'T realize it's a gigantic joke.

If you read Hitman Harris' posts on that site, I think you may be giving him too much credit. He got into a big fight with me a few weeks ago and he called me a delusional Patriots homer for saying the 2013 version of Devin McCourty is better than the 2013 version of Ed Reed. He also believes that the NFL is fixed to favor the Pats and close games.

I think Hitman Harris may actually be that dumb. He is probably joking, but no one can really know for sure.

To borrow from a classic Calvin and Hobbes line, I don't know whether their grasp of logic or the salary cap is the more appalling.

He has a townhouse in NYC that he stays at a lot. Close enough I guess

Tom Brady...

When i say the title my first thought was it should go in the 'Jest Suck' thread. But after reading it, it definitely needed its own thread, these people are brain dead. BTW i found Hit Man Harris's face book pic......

Adams.png

Seems like the OP was just trying to be funny. He succeeded.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing that thread....amazing

I guess i would have to root for Geno Smith, the Pat next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST