PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets-Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing, everyone thinking that trading up is dumb and stocking picks are so smart.

Jets, two draft picks: Sanchez and Greene.....

If you genetical engineered a child with the best physical capabilities of Randy Moss & Jerry Rice it wouldn't have mattered today. Carson Palmer was throwing bundles of crap at his receivers.

As for Revis.. he's a special talent.

I like Revis man, he was twittering giving well wishes to Welker after the injury, classy guy, Moss gives him props too.

I would love to see him in a Patriot uni, total shutdown corner...

Who do you pick next week, if we win Sunday?

Would you want to see the Jets lose just because we hate them, or do we want to host the AFC Championship game if we were to get there?

As much as I hate to admit it, I think the Jets have a good chance... but Sanchez will probably cost them.

Could be one of those games like Indy-Baltimore play every so often where the final score is like 18-15 or something.

Congratulations to the Jets. They beat Cincinnati soundly 2 games in a row, and are clearly the better team right now, and seem to have the nucleus to be a contender for a while. A top defense and a strong running game are a great recipe for the postseason, and if Sanchez develops over the next few years they will be a legitimate threat. It will be interesting to see if they give Indy a tough time next week.

Would you want to see the Jets lose just because we hate them, or do we want to host the AFC Championship game if we were to get there?

As much as I hate to admit it, I think the Jets have a good chance... but Sanchez will probably cost them.

Could be one of those games like Indy-Baltimore play every so often where the final score is like 18-15 or something.

Not even a question. If we advance tomorrow you root for the Jets for the chance of hosting the AFC title game, and at worst if they beat the Colts the irony is awesome.

Well that was very nice.:)

Congratulations to the Jets. They beat Cincinnati soundly 2 games in a row, and are clearly the better team right now, and seem to have the nucleus to be a contender for a while. A top defense and a strong running game are a great recipe for the postseason, and if Sanchez develops over the next few years they will be a legitimate threat. It will be interesting to see if they give Indy a tough time next week.............but they wouldn't be in the playoffs if the last 2 games weren't given to them....

Finished that for you.

Last edited:

I would rather play the Jets at home than play in Indy.

First of all I just would like to say that that was a pitiful performance by the Bengals. Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson and that kicker are a bunch of bums. Chad Johnson runs his mouth for two weeks and then comes up with a total of two catches all game, that is the definition of a bum. Palmer had the entire middle if the field to work with as the Jets were blitzing every down. Manning would have been throwing slants all game and would have shredded that defence. As much as it pains me to say it Brady and Welker would have also eaten that **** up all day.

Well that was very nice.:)

Sure it is ...

Based on how that game went ... better you guys play the Colts as others here have already said.

In 2007 Jets traded up from the 25th pick to the 14th by giving up their first (#25) a second and 5th round pick to get Revis

The Patriots had the 24th pick (Meriweather) and the 28th (traded to SF)

hindsight is 20/20 but the PATS blew a chance to get a shut down corner for years to come

and credit mangenius for making the trade

Shocking that Eric actually DID something good for a team.

In 2007 Jets traded up from the 25th pick to the 14th by giving up their first (#25) a second and 5th round pick to get Revis

The Patriots had the 24th pick (Meriweather) and the 28th (traded to SF)

hindsight is 20/20 but the PATS blew a chance to get a shut down corner for years to come

and credit mangenius for making the trade

I credit Mangina with nothing, ZERO.

He's a fat LOSER like Rexxy, and he can suxor the big gulp too.
He's done ZERO except run a loser team, and I hope his dumbass is back on the unemployment line where Ball Boys deserve to be.

Fat slob

Bengals lose on that missed FG....
HAVE NOT seen all the game..but is it my imagination or have the JETS been screwed on PI calls...1st Q..4th Q on plays where a receiver runs into/pushes a CB and the CB is called...seems PRETTY poor...

Name me 20 WRs you'd take before Chad.

Randy Moss
Wes Welker
Brandon Marshall
Vincent Jackson
Reggie Wayne
Miles Austin
Santonio Holmes
Steve Smith (NYG)
Steve Smith (CAR)
DeSean Jackson
Roddy White
Greg Jennings
Larry Fitzgerald
Marques Colston
Anquan Boldin
Percy Harvin
Sidney Rice
T.J Houshmanzedeth
Calvin Johnson
Dwayne Bowe

Weeeeeeeeee

Randy Moss
Wes Welker
Brandon Marshall
Vincent Jackson
Reggie Wayne
Miles Austin
Santonio Holmes
Steve Smith (NYG)
Steve Smith (CAR)
DeSean Jackson
Roddy White
Greg Jennings
Larry Fitzgerald
Marques Colston
Anquan Boldin
Percy Harvin
Sidney Rice
T.J Houshmanzedeth
Calvin Johnson
Dwayne Bowe

Weeeeeeeeee

Bowe? Punk.

Housh? Looks like he was a product of Ocho

Rice needs to perform for a few seasons, not one.

Harvin? Come on now.

Smith from the Giants is half the player.

Holmes has only just had his first 1,000 yard season.

Austin is a 12 game wonder.

Hugely questionable list there.

Name me 20 WRs you'd take before Chad.

Chad's a bum. The guy changes his name and talks loads of trash for weeks leading up to the game and comes up with two catches. Face it, the guy's a bum.

Chad's a bum. The guy changes his name and talks loads of trash for weeks leading up to the game and comes up with two catches. Face it, the guy's a bum.

Did you actually watch it? Or are you looking at the stats?

I watched the game. How could you honestly believe he lived up to his talk. I don't care if he's facing Revis. There were also several dropped balls that he should have caught including the one in the endzone. He failed today miserably after talking endless ****. He's overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back