PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: James Caan has passed away

Went to middle school in Arlington MA with the brunette. She was gorgeous. Deceased.

The original brunette?!? Yeah I remember reading that she was from MA, north of Boston... Was supposedly a good singer too... I was actually thinking about the one who succeeded her on the show, however...

She also later went against type after leaving PJ by playing a "prisoner" in one of Pam Grier's earlier films, though I don't know how much if any skin she showed in it...

Wrangler Jane

Underage but then so were we so arguably no harm no foul

Oh yeah we were, I received my First Communion during the Impossible Dream season; so all I knew back then was that Wrangler Jane was Sweet! Heck I even memorized the theme song from F Troop partly because of her...

Oh yeah we were, I received my First Communion during the Impossible Dream season; so all I knew back then was that Wrangler Jane was Sweet! Heck I even memorized the theme song from F Troop partly because of her...

You horny little devil you, getting hot n bothered for an older (almost) woman. ;)
Can't fault your taste though :whistle:

The original brunette?!? Yeah I remember reading that she was from MA, north of Boston... Was supposedly a good singer too... I was actually thinking about the one who succeeded her on the show, however...

She also later went against type after leaving PJ by playing a "prisoner" in one of Pam Grier's earlier films, though I don't know how much if any skin she showed in it...
Pat Woodell Arlington, MA
I went to that movie and was disappointed. That tells you what kind of a bad, bad person I am.

The gif above doesn't show them, but some of the punches subsequently thrown by Sonny in this scene weren't even close to the target... But sometimes a director, when asked if he wants to go through the hassle of scheduling a re-shoot, just has to say **** it, it stays...Who's gonna notice...?

The blonde chick AND the brunette chick from Petticoat Junction

Batgirl

The wife of Mister Ed's owner

Ellie Mae Clampett

Jeannie

Morticia Addams

Mary Ann Summers

Laura Petrie

There might be others, but these are off the top o' my head...
Julie Newmar deserves inclusion, don't you think....puuuuuurrrrrrrrrr

1657534877710.png

The first women I about in regards to 60's sex goddess is
215fefa1c1620d115a079d07718769d1.jpg

The blonde chick AND the brunette chick from Petticoat Junction

Batgirl

The wife of Mister Ed's owner

Ellie Mae Clampett

Jeannie

Morticia Addams

Mary Ann Summers

Laura Petrie

There might be others, but these are off the top o' my head...
No one wore pants like MTM Laura Petrie!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back