Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Packers
Pick Results: NE: 22.8% at GB: 77.2%

Sun
Oct 2nd
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Went to middle school in Arlington MA with the brunette. She was gorgeous. Deceased.

The original brunette?!? Yeah I remember reading that she was from MA, north of Boston... Was supposedly a good singer too... I was actually thinking about the one who succeeded her on the show, however...

She also later went against type after leaving PJ by playing a "prisoner" in one of Pam Grier's earlier films, though I don't know how much if any skin she showed in it...

maust1013

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Oh yeah we were, I received my First Communion during the Impossible Dream season; so all I knew back then was that Wrangler Jane was Sweet! Heck I even memorized the theme song from F Troop partly because of her...

You horny little devil you, getting hot n bothered for an older (almost) woman. ;)
Can't fault your taste though :whistle:

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The original brunette?!? Yeah I remember reading that she was from MA, north of Boston... Was supposedly a good singer too... I was actually thinking about the one who succeeded her on the show, however...

She also later went against type after leaving PJ by playing a "prisoner" in one of Pam Grier's earlier films, though I don't know how much if any skin she showed in it...
Pat Woodell Arlington, MA
I went to that movie and was disappointed. That tells you what kind of a bad, bad person I am.

borg

Pro Bowl Player
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
The blonde chick AND the brunette chick from Petticoat Junction

Batgirl

The wife of Mister Ed's owner

Ellie Mae Clampett

Jeannie

Morticia Addams

Mary Ann Summers

Laura Petrie

There might be others, but these are off the top o' my head...
Julie Newmar deserves inclusion, don't you think....puuuuuurrrrrrrrrr

1657534877710.png

Pats Fanatic

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The first women I about in regards to 60's sex goddess is
215fefa1c1620d115a079d07718769d1.jpg