PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jaguars fire Urban Meyers

My one regret was starting this thread too late. I should have started it around the time Meyers went and shoved his skank crotch on a girl who didn't know any better.

I think she might’ve known better but didn’t really care…

My one regret was starting this thread too late. I should have started it around the time Meyers went and shoved his skank crotch on a girl who didn't know any better.

A lady who went to a bar and she didn't know any better? Haha. Why does anyone care if two grown consenting adults enjoy grinding each other? Now we not only care but also make excuses?

A lady who went to a bar and she didn't know any better? Haha. Why does anyone care if two grown consenting adults enjoy grinding each other? Now we not only care but also make excuses?

First let's assume that for some bizarre reason she didn't know who he was, or didn't recognize him- and more importantly, let's assume that she was fully cognizant that he was making sexual advances on her and was welcoming it despite the ring on his finger.

I guarantee you that after her likeness blew up on social media, she very much regretted the incident and if she could go back in time, she'd have done something to avoid ending up in that kind of situation where she unwitttingly gets swept up in a widely publicized scandal, and her likeness and name becomes known.

My problem is not an old man trying to park his crotch on some girl- as long as the desire is mutual, however infrequently that happen. My problem is that the fact that it is a married, nationally-known ****bag Urban who is doing it, and in doing so has brought a whole world of undesired drama down on her.

Maybe she knew who he was, maybe she didn't. I think I'm going to put my bet on her not really knowing who he was or what he really was doing, especially if she's tossed back a few.

First let's assume that for some bizarre reason she didn't know who he was, or didn't recognize him- and more importantly, let's assume that she was fully cognizant that he was making sexual advances on her and was welcoming it despite the ring on his finger.

I guarantee you that after her likeness blew up on social media, she very much regretted the incident and if she could go back in time, she'd have done something to avoid ending up in that kind of situation where she unwitttingly gets swept up in a widely publicized scandal, and her likeness and name becomes known.

My problem is not an old man trying to park his crotch on some girl- as long as the desire is mutual, however infrequently that happen. My problem is that the fact that it is a married, nationally-known ****bag Urban who is doing it, and in doing so has brought a whole world of undesired drama down on her.

Maybe she knew who he was, maybe she didn't. I think I'm going to put my bet on her not really knowing who he was or what he really was doing, especially if she's tossed back a few.

The story I heard is that they met at the Urban Meyer Pint House and branched out from there. Kind of hard to not really know who Urban Meyer is when you are at the Urban Meyer Pint House, but you keep making excuses for her. A relative of yours?

Maybe a thread idea in the next couple of weeks ????

Coaches under threat (Mayer and Chucky have already left the building)

Pete Carroll - Seahawks
Mike Zimmer - Vikings
Joe Judge - Giants
Darell Bevel - Jags
David Culley - Texans
Matt Nagy - Bears

Maybe a thread idea in the next couple of weeks ????

Coaches under threat (Mayer and Chucky have already left the building)

Pete Carroll - Seahawks
Mike Zimmer - Vikings
Joe Judge - Giants
Darell Bevel - Jags
David Culley - Texans
Matt Nagy - Bears
Those are just regular hot seats. None has that popcorn and 3d glasses feeling that Meyer brought us. He will be missed by 31 fanbases.

Pete Carroll - Seahawks
I think it’s time for him to move on. Wilson wants out and the team has been regressing like his time in NE. He had a great run.
Mike Zimmer - Vikings
Zimmer had plenty of talent on both sides, but couldn’t get them anywhere. Time to move on.
Joe Judge - Giants
Horrendous hire.
David Culley - Texans
Even worse.
Matt Nagy - Bears
This genius is going back to the drawing board as an OC.

I think it’s time for him to move on. Wilson wants out and the team has been regressing like his time in NE. He had a great run.

Zimmer had plenty of talent on both sides, but couldn’t get them anywhere. Time to move on.

Horrendous hire.

Even worse.

This genius is going back to the drawing board as an OC.
@TheRainMaker thanks for the comments it may look bad for some of these guys. I do feel a little sorry for Zimmer who I think was a great defence coach a few years back ...but hey ho a chance for glory but not good enough

The story I heard is that they met at the Urban Meyer Pint House and branched out from there. Kind of hard to not really know who Urban Meyer is when you are at the Urban Meyer Pint House, but you keep making excuses for her. A relative of yours?

So you're saying this girl, wholly of her own free will, decided to go out and be seen with a much older, married man who's nationally known? In what reality does this play out without massive repercussions for her? She'd never hear the end of it from her peers.

So you're saying this girl, wholly of her own free will, decided to go out and be seen with a much older, married man who's nationally known? In what reality does this play out without massive repercussions for her? She'd never hear the end of it from her peers.

So weird.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back