PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jaguars fire Urban Meyers

PP2

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
I used to think Urban would last at least the season or more- but now even that's questionable with the way things are going. Naturally I'm hoping for the best, but I think someone might talk some sense into Khan.

He has provided us with endless fodder in the way of comic relief, this season, and I feel that we'd be remiss not to put them all in one place and have ourselves a good laugh from time to time.

So I'll start off:

Reminds of when Pitino took over the Celtics. Supposedly, he had a book on his players of how they conducted themselves. Someone should tell Urban that story. They are adults now and you no longer have that control.

Reminds of when Pitino took over the Celtics. Supposedly, he had a book on his players of how they conducted themselves. Someone should tell Urban that story. They are adults now and you no longer have that control.
The Pitino reign of the Celtics was the darkest of dark days.

It isn’t like urban did not come into this position without a lot of red flags.

icydk Vrabel almost killed Meyer while working under him at OSU.

It's not just here. Every time you see Meyers he looks defeated and like he just doesn't care.

From management to the players. Jacksonville looks completely dysfunctional in every way. What a mess.

Has Oklahoma hired a coach yet? Urban could be available soon!

ps: hide the coeds.

I used to think Urban would last at least the season or more- but now even that's questionable with the way things are going. Naturally I'm hoping for the best, but I think someone might talk some sense into Khan.

He has provided us with endless fodder in the way of comic relief, this season, and I feel that we'd be remiss not to put them all in one place and have ourselves a good laugh from time to time.

So I'll start off:

I actually watch quite a bit of them (unfortunately) since they are the local team. My only explanation as to why Wingard is still starting over Cisco is because Wingard is banging Meyer’s wife while Meyer hides in the closet with an erection. Wingard is maybe the worst safety in the NFL.

Urban is a POS, always has been and always will be!

Gets into a heated argument with receiver Marvin Jones that was so bad the Jones leaves the facility.

Then he benches RB Robinson for fumbling the ball, denies that it was his decision, then he puts him back in after Lawrence tells him that they need their leading rusher in the game.

Calls his staff a bunch of losers because they haven't won anything, ok Urban you won in college ball not the NFL!

He is a joke! And a bad joke for the Jags fans!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back