PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jack Edwards calls out Felger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a hockey fan, but I've always enjoyed listening to Edwards. Good for him. Surprise, surprise. Felger lied. Hell, he does that 60 times per day on the air. What a douchebag.

2 douchebags splitting hairs ... Felger is an A-hole and Jack is just plain annoying.

calling out Felger ... LOL ... Felger does not care as his act continues to make him money.
He has said on more than 1 occasion that he could care less how factually accurate he is.
His butt buddy MazzHole cares even less ...........

WHy do people listen to that show...my buddy loves them and always says they have great points. Since watching he agrees with felger that the cap is crap...yet it's not

Jack is a giant nerd/semi-tool....but no where close to those two. IDK how Andy deals with it

WHy do people listen to that show...my buddy loves them and always says they have great points. Since watching he agrees with felger that the cap is crap...yet it's not

Jack is a giant nerd/semi-tool....but no where close to those two. IDK how Andy deals with it

"Cap is crap", the basic concept (as opposed to it's caricature version), is one of the few things Felger is right about.

Last edited:
Jack Edwards is awful. I hate listening to him call games. He's the most biased announcer in any sport I've ever heard. I don't care for Felger either, don't get me wrong. But Edwards is a joke.

Jack Edwards is awful. I hate listening to him call games. He's the most biased announcer in any sport I've ever heard.
You must have missed Hawk Harrelson and/or John Sterling.

I'll grant you Heinsohn. I stand by putting him in front of (or behind, depending on how you look at it) the others.

Jack Edwards is awful. I hate listening to him call games. He's the most biased announcer in any sport I've ever heard. I don't care for Felger either, don't get me wrong. But Edwards is a joke.

Jack Edwards is great, love listening to him. Felger is a steaming pile of sh.t, completely worthless. They should give Felger, Tanguay, and Borges a show together, in Antarctica.

"Cap is crap", the basic concept (as opposed to it's caricature version), is one of the few things Felger is right about.

Ya. No. Felger's little cap is crap theory is him thinking a team can sign any and everyone they want.

Guys like Felger, Borges, Shaunnessy and the rest of the "contrarians" relish the controversy.. they come across as some sort of expert, but in reality they are just attention getting media whores..

Their quest if for facebook likes twitter followers, social media is their forum..

BTW Johnny Most has to be the most biased NE announcer of all time, do anyone of you remember his epic calls when they used to play Detroit??.. Take a trip down memory lane and view his comments on Mahorn and Lambeer, that was classic homerism.

Last edited:
I can understand Edwards being upset at being misquoted. Same with all the others in the past - Mike Reiss, Shane Victorino, etc. The problem is when they call out the sports radio guys high 5s are exchanged all over the offices of the Boston sports radio.

The hot sportz take crowd - the Felgers, the Borges, the jeri-curled Globies are looking for this exact reaction. They view becoming the story as their ultimate goal leading to increased awareness, increased ratings, and spots on local TV to discuss themselves.

The entire "Cap is crap" concept diminishes the accomplishments of the best team of the salary cap era. If Felger did a better job of reporting on the salary cap, I would have never felt the need to start my cap pages. If I did not understand something or do something well like report on the salary cap, I may also say that it is not important. Does not make it true.

hate Felger, but is there really much difference between one of the best shots in the NHL vs one of the better shots? IMO,not really

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes