Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
What are the odds of a phantom PI call?

Re: O.T. If the Colts are behind in the 4th

100 to 1.

If that doesn't work the Jags will have a 3rd and short, convert it, have a holding call against them and then fail to convert on 3rd and long

100 to 1.

If that doesn't work the Jags will have a 3rd and short, convert it, have a holding call against them and then fail to convert on 3rd and long

Lord Polian obtained a copy of referee's txt messages to hookers. ;)

Last edited:

What are the odds of a phantom PI call?

Greetings,

It seems as if most of the Colts games this season have all followed the same script.
Shalom,
Celticboy04

The thing that scares me the most about IND is that even if you play them almost perfectly, they still seem to find a way to win.

I've seen 3 or 4 games this yr where the other team was damn near perfect, and somehow Manning always finds a way. The MIA game they kept him on the bench, keeping the ball for 45 minutes, and running well. HOU and NE caused turnovers, kept up in scoring, even went ahead, yet somehow Manning still finds a way.

You can sack him like some teams have done, pick him off 3 times like DEN last week. You can hold their offense to 300 total yds. You can dominate time of possession like MIA did, run the ball effectively, etc. You can score 34 points and go up 17 like NE did, same result.

I'm sure eventually they'll lose, maybe even tonight, but the majority of the time this team seems to have luck on their side, and they just find a way to win no matter how hard you play them.

Sorry, phantom false start.

There's your phantom penalty, illegal formation wiping out a 20 yd gain with 3:09 remaining while JAX is driving.

Props for calling it.

This has been the rule for too long! That bs false start saved them again!

There's your phantom penalty, illegal formation wiping out a 20 yd gain with 3:09 remaining while JAX is driving.

Props for calling it.

Thanx, but it doesn't take nostradamus, I was gonna post something similar before the Pats game, the texans game etc

Thanx, but it doesn't take nostradamus, I was gonna post something similar before the Pats game, the texans game etc

It is very predictable, and like that player said "annoying." But good teams get a lot of breaks, and this is a pretty good team.

That said, they are damn lucky too.:eek:

Markodamus

I'm sure eventually they'll lose, maybe even tonight, but all the time this team has the refs on their side, and they just find a way to win no matter how hard you play them.

There, fixed it for you.

I think the refs get sick of hearing from Polian and call anything close. We all know he's been known to accost people and physically assault them.

I don't know if the colts would get the call against the raiders if it was a close game this year.....The refs wouldn't know what to do.....Go against Polian or get there ass beat by Cable.....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST