PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Hows everyone doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gomezcat said:
I'm trying to do the right thing by the (kind of) in-laws, with this Rosh Hashanah/ passover/ hannukah thing.
You're a true mensch.

Try to get out of Yom Kippur if you can.

Found crack in granite counter top today. Life can be so cruel....

Mike the Brit said:
Enjoying a rainy day in my nice little one-bedroom apartment in Cambridge, Mass. Mysterious network problem on the internet but went for slow jog along the river, came back, bought a few groceries.

Trying to find an acceptable U.S. beer available locally. Made a big mistake buying a pack of Coors Light the other night. Remember Coors being delicious many years ago but this was disgusting. (Sam Adams is OK but a bit Germanic for me. Tried a couple of Summer Sams last night and they were better, although I prefer a bit more "life" in a beer.)

Watched the third quarter of Michigan-Wisconsin. Chad Henne trying to be as useless as Brady Quinn (but no one will try to recruit him for a boyband any time soon!) Mario Manningham is the REAL DEAL. Unfortunately, this will not be a secret by the time he is drafted.

Hmmm...Sams lager a bit too Altbier for ya? Try Sams Boston Ale. About as good as a regularly available beer can be around here. There are others, mostly micro-brews that make fine IPA's. But availability varies greatly from town to town.

Patriots4Ever said:
As we come upon a much anticpated game this weekend against Denver.How is everyones feelings on The team right now?Anything interesting happening around the country today?

Hey...here's what's going on in Foxboro Mr. Green Jeans:
hfd_None_anim.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes