PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT : Hard Knocks 2022 - Detroit Lions

and they just awarded the 2024 NFL draft to Detroit...

Hmm, Vegas for this years' draft, or Detroit??? tough choice. Why not hold it in Vegas every year??? Kansas City? nobody wants to go there.

and they just awarded the 2024 NFL draft to Detroit...

Hmm, Vegas for this years' draft, or Detroit??? tough choice. Why not hold it in Vegas every year??? Kansas City? nobody wants to go there.
Our son and one of his friends flew out to KC on Halloween many years ago to see Marylin Manson. They stayed one night, had what my son said was the best steak he ever had, and then flew back home the next day.

I think a lot of posters do not like Hard Knocks nowadays , the earlier series/teams may have been better. I dont mind watching the programme and the behind the scenes action (even Detroit !).....ah well , 1 mans poison etc etc

Watching the hard knocks after Indy whooped us was really hard and really frustrating.

Without a doubt, if the Pats had not made the playoffs this past season they would be on Hard Knocks. Would have been the best Hard Knocks season ever.

Perfect franchise.

Life dont get no harder than Detroit.

I have never seen Hard Knocks.

I have never seen Hard Knocks.
I'll bet you've seen hard knockers, though...remember that "business trip" you took to Vegas? You ain't foolin' me,Zuma... :p

Hard Knocks needs to follow a good team.

It’s boring watching bad teams.

I'll bet you've seen hard knockers, though...remember that "business trip" you took to Vegas? You ain't foolin' me,Zuma... :p
That trip was wack! Hooked up with some chick named Fnord…weird wild stuff.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back