PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hall of Fame game

Damn, Zamir White is explosive.

I’m not allowed within 200ft of a church. Besides, my only prayers are for you. I pray every day that you stop being such a bully and a ruffian.

Please don't, my bad-boy persona was decades in the making.

Trevon Walker is abusing Leatherwood. The only reason that stunt worked is because so much attention was being paid to Walker. The only time he messed up so far tonight is when he didn’t diagnose the Jacobs screen. Outside of that, he’s been all over the field.

Luton just tied a no-look pass throwing across his body. Christ.

That guy's going to be a great starter in this league!

Yeah, how DARE anyone suggest he could have succeeded you-know-who. Let's diss him some more! YEAH!

Stidham looked better than Cam Newton. We should have played Stidham. Josh knew he had a winner. All kidding aside, Stidham had a good outing for a pre season.

The Brits I've talked to are turned off by how complex the rules are.
There is an element of that and some are just downright lazy in trying to pick up the basics. Its like other things in life if you dont try to understand something or someone then you never will improve your knowledge

WOW its only the second qtr and the Jags just look like the Jags of last season. Raiders could be a team to watch though.

Stidham looked better than Cam Newton. We should have played Stidham. Josh knew he had a winner. All kidding aside, Stidham had a good outing for a pre season.
In fairness Stidham looked quite good in some preseason games for us too. Rookie year I seem to remember.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back