Search

OT: Hall of Fame game

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Kontradiction

Has a structured settlement and he needs cash now
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
No Lawrence or Etienne for the Jags. That’s the last I’ve heard, though my guess is that they’ll hold out more starters since they still have 3 preseason games to go.

Scotty

In the Starting Line-Up
Is the NFL really catching on in the UK?
Typical answer....Yes and No....

I think there is a decent core of fans who support most of the teams and the games in London are very popular. However I would not be confident to give a percentage of how many fans are dedicated to their teams. There is also a decent following on our Sky Sat TV.

I just think that there is a bigger market out there but the NFL are not pushing hard to increase fans/supporters etc

So is it popular...Yes , but I am not sure just how big it could become.

farn

Pro Bowl Player

I think there is a decent core of fans who support most of the teams and the games in London are very popular. However I would not be confident to give a percentage of how many fans are dedicated to their teams. There is also a decent following on our Sky Sat TV.

I just think that there is a bigger market out there but the NFL are not pushing hard to increase fans/supporters etc

With the weather lately « catching on FIRE » might be more accurate…

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster

Sounds like you're right there in purgatory.

Perhaps that's why the NFL isn't investing more effort on growing their product in your country.

Scotty

In the Starting Line-Up
With the weather lately « catching on FIRE » might be more accurate…
Yip, a part of the country (south east england) may have to seriously look at water restrictions (hose pipe bans , watering gardens etc) soon due to the heat etc

Scotty

In the Starting Line-Up
Sounds like you're right there in purgatory.

Perhaps that's why the NFL isn't investing more effort on growing their product in your country.
Yeah, if you look at most of the London games you would see nearly every NFL team represented at the game rather than the two teams playing going 50/50 or 60/40 support and some neutrals.