PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Giants vs Jets Preseason game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow to Hill..ten yard gain...I hear something off in the distance...can you hear it????...sounds like T something followed by tie...no wait time....T oh time?..T go time??oh wait...it's TEBOW TIME!

buh bye "ELITE!!!!"chez..you've been chosen...to get the boot in the azz

Bad call on the direct snap play

Why teams bother dropping into coverage with Tebow at QB baffles me. Why bother?

Tebow starting by week 6.. :rofl:

Tebow to Hill again...with every completion the Cheese fades more into the background...how is this a good thing if you're the Jets? How can Ryan NOT be on a red hot seat as head coach??...it's still just preseason...maybe some kind of offensive switch goes on when the games count...they better hope so

Watching Sparano animated on the sidelines is the most exciting thing about the Jets offense.

Mark "unlimited ceiling" Sanchez has been renamed to Mark "pick 6" Sanchez!

Now,they're going to have give Sanchize Manning money,to help with his "fragile" psyche:cry2:

Tebow uses divine intervention to make the FG kick good!!!

I've stopped underestimating tebow when he won a second national championship and those crazy wins last year. Especially the playoff game against the steelers. Tebow is good at throwing the deep ball and he does everything in his power to lull you to sleep so he can throw it. He runs nonstop to make you forget about the pass and when he does pass i honestly think he misses some throws on purpose just so the entire defense doubts him and then bam a bomb down the field.

LOL Sanchez just said he thought he was playing well :eek:

Bless me Father for I have sinned,
I'm praying for the Jets D to make a stop so I can watch Tebow Time again

Sanchez just blamed everyone else on O. That has to be a lovely locker room they have.

Sanchez, lol

When asked about how he felt after Tebow drove the team down the field for their only points?

"Ya, he did a great job with that SECOND GROUP" LOL Marky, had to mention that it was with the second group (ah the Gints backups), I see, I see.

Then he throws his OLine under the bus questioning the protection. How to step up and be a leader Marky, nice work. Dare you mention the Pick-6 you threw (with time to throw).

It's going to get freakin ugly over there this year.

Last edited:
not jets sucking related, but just as awesome. Satan Manning has thrown another INT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST