PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: For those that still might think Cam Newton was an option [Cam says dumb things about women]

I don't see how this is relevant. Cam isn't with the team anymore. Moving on...

Cam went to Auburn, but is an Alabama fan.

Oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I think you misread that.

OP was saying that he, as a Bama fan, dislikes Newton.

I actually read everything he said and I think it is perfectly fine to have a preference on what type of woman he would want to date, but he didn't need to share ANY of that. Maybe he can talk on gender roles when he stops dressing like an oversized lesbian.

He got into absurd dangerous waters when he attempted to gatekeep the understanding of football away from a female reporter. He honestly thinks a women's lizard brain can't comprehend what goes into running a route even though this is for all intents and purposes a children's game:(. This was sexist and old news by the way, unlike his recent take on bad b etc.

That reporter should've have said what is really "funny" is that he gets paid to throw passes into the dirt.

At the end of the day this didn't deserve a headline imo.

Cam did not give a shout out to the Hoes.

Leave him alone.

Saying dumb things is a trademark of the NFL, not just Cam. Asking Jocks a question will get you the results you want,

The NFL just had a Superbowl halftime show filled with men who spew vile rants against women in their music. Florio said it was the greatest halftime show ever, but Cam's comments are offensive.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back