PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Evans remains a Buc

Guts

Akatsuki
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

Merge if you see fit

Tampa would be smart to keep Mayfield.

With the coaching staff familiarity and the allure of Marvin Harrison JR.
It would of been tempting.
I don't think we are taking Harrison Jr. unless he blows our doors off with an impressive workout.

Have to think they're exploring trade possibilities to get anywhere near the cap. That's 100M that need to be allocated, and it's shaping up to be one of the most JAG FA classes in recent memory.

Have to think they're exploring trade possibilities to get anywhere near the cap. That's 100M that need to be allocated, and it's shaping up to be one of the most JAG FA classes in recent memory.
Yeah they better hold on to their $$$$$ and not overpay scrubs even a blind idiot like me can see and sense that.

I would offer 34 for Tee Higgins.

There's a lot of great defensive players available. But we need to duck tape an offense together.

Good for him, should be set for life and then some.

Sure sounds like Mayfield isn’t a lock to go back, which is kind of hilarious given Evans’ claims that he wouldn’t sign with a team with a bad or inexperienced QB. As it usually does, that went out the window as soon as the Bucs paid up.

I don’t get the Baker Mayfield to the Pat’s hope, he was literally caught on a hot mic telling a reporter the deal with Tampa was all but done. It wasn’t happening.

I don’t get the Baker Mayfield to the Pat’s hope, he was literally caught on a hot mic telling a reporter the deal with Tampa was all but done. It wasn’t happening.
Agreed, Mayfield to NE is a fantasy.

Sure sounds like Mayfield isn’t a lock to go back, which is kind of hilarious given Evans’ claims that he wouldn’t sign with a team with a bad or inexperienced QB. As it usually does, that went out the window as soon as the Bucs paid up.

They all say that remember DHop said something similar last year and look where he signed lol ultimately they just want to get paid and rightfully so.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back