PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Euro 2021 soccer

Nobody wants to talk about Copa America? My wife is from Colombia so this Saturday night I am hiding everything in the living room that's breakable. Her hatred for Uruguay is unholy.
Caught the 2nd half of Brazil/Chile last night.
Brazil’s antics/simulation make Italy & Spain look like choir boys in comparison.
Surprisingly, Neymar flopped the least on his team.

Denmark win and reach semi finals

Denmark have always fielded good teams , they keep producing good teams.....we need to get some of them and take them to Scotland

Kane = one of the best finishers in world football , give him a chance and he will score

Early days but Ukraine could be in trouble , they are showing nothing so far

I am from nothern jultland - 10 km from Skagen :)
I am disgusted by England.. they get the semifinal and final all by Them self.. we need to be en 10 days self-insolation just to go to the country.. **** England.!!
I hope for italy vs denmark In a great final

So who decided to have all 3 games in England ?

I cannot say for sure this is 100% accurate but it may explain..........thank UEFA

Wembley was chosen as the semi-final and final venue of the tournament by the UEFA Executive Committee on 19 September 2014, having been selected by acclamation after the finals package bid of the Allianz Arena in Munich was withdrawn

Nice first half between England and Ukraine
1-0 game still open

Think you need to calm down , nobody here has said anything negative about Denmark , the team or the country. Governments or organisations seldom have the interests of the individual first and foremost.

Enjoy the semi final wherever you watch it

It looks
Tuesday Italy Spain
Wednesday England Denmark

Last edited:
Too easy for them......Spain , Italy and Denmark would all play better than Ukraine

Every team does this including England. I mean, Harry Kane is probably one of the best in the world at it in the moment.
I mean, like clockwork, a Harry Kane flop leads to an England goal!

And although I hate the new idiotic VAR offside rules where an arm etc. causes you to be offside, all year long they called the McGuire goal off the Kane flop offsides. But no VAR check? Really? Maguire's arm was past the defender. Stupid rule, but where's the consistency?

I agree but dont know the rule in any detail ???.....VAR can be useful but also cause division and disagreement

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back