PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Earl Thomas might not be with the Ravens for much longer [8/23 update: released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, he's gone:

Typical Dallas move, picking up a wife beater...

Wait, Earl Thomas had an orgy with his brother? :eek:

Definitely don’t sign the beast.

Sherm showed his age in the Super Bowl. In fact, it's now two straight times he was apart of a D that collapsed in the 4th Q of a Super Bowl.

Both 10 point leads in the 4th I believe.

He may have been a part of the team but he played well in all 3 superbowls.

He's been released:

There will be lawyers:

They're going to go after his money. They'd better have more than just a fight to use as an excuse.

I hate Earl Thomas. I hate the Ravens even more. I hate that it makes the Ravens better after releasing him.

Typical Dallas move, picking up a wife beater...
Well, in all fairness, I don’t think he’s ever been accused of that. It certainly may have happened and I missed the reports (I’m sure someone in here will correct me if that’s the case).

But who among us has never had their wife point a gun at their head because they were tag teaming some ‘ho with their brother at an AirBnB? Judge not lest ye be judged.

They're going to go after his money. They'd better have more than just a fight to use as an excuse.
I agree that a minor altercation during training camp is a bit flimsy to cancel a guarantee. I’m curious about what else they have.

They should have cap room now to fit Bluetooth guy :D

I just read a tweet that there’s offset language in the contract. So even if they lose the eventual grievance, the Ravens likely would be on the hook for less, depending on Thomas’ next deal.

Yep.

I really like Ryan and I wish we had a spot for him somewhere but alas the secondary is so stacked that it wouldn't make any sense at all.
I was just saying the same thing a few weeks ago. But he's not better than our worst player in the secondary.

Before Dallas signs Thomas, they should check him for a severe case of cte!

Well, in all fairness, I don’t think he’s ever been accused of that. It certainly may have happened and I missed the reports (I’m sure someone in here will correct me if that’s the case).

he was the victim of dv... wife pointed a gun at him... its no wonder he didnt fit in

the ravens only try to keep guys who superman punch chicks or knock em down and pour bleach all over them ... or kill guys (quite possibly two)

He may have been a part of the team but he played well in all 3 superbowls.
He actually got beat pretty badly by Watkins late in the game that started their comeback.

Here's what's so bizarre about things like this:

Punch a player in the face with a ton of witnesses, no suspension.

Get accused of something with no proof, instant suspension.

I just read a tweet that there’s offset language in the contract. So even if they lose the eventual grievance, the Ravens likely would be on the hook for less, depending on Thomas’ next deal.

Was just about to post about this. I wonder how Dallas structures the deal and if Thomas is okay with something largely designed to avoid paying Baltimore’s money and pushing back the bucks another year. Something like this is a cluster**** with all the moving parts.

Was just about to post about this. I wonder how Dallas structures the deal and if Thomas is okay with something largely designed to avoid paying Baltimore’s money and pushing back the bucks another year. Something like this is a cluster**** with all the moving parts.

min this year and 10 mil next guranteed. one mill goes to the offset

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back