PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Drew Brees (edit: announced his retirement today)

Ouch...painful to even read about. Hope he heals up and these injuries don’t persist.

Maybe brees could be back but idk. That cap number. They’re way over the cap. He would have to restructure just to get back under the cap. The last 4 years has been a disaster in the playoffs for the saints.

Hey @pherein2 what is your take? Do you think he'll be back in NO next year?
I think he wants to be, thats part of being great like Tom, but Brees was never given the tools most are given, hes just an ordinary guy that works hard. Proving we all can do it with an amasing amount of work. But his ordinary arm , legs, and body is giving out, hes no Brady, Rogers, etc. I thinks hes going to see that in the end. I think Tayson Hill will be the QB of the Saints next year

I think he wants to be, thats part of being great like Tom, but Brees was never given the tools most are given, hes just an ordinary guy that works hard. Proving we all can do it with an amasing amount of work. But his ordinary arm , legs, and body is giving out, hes no Brady, Rogers, etc. I thinks hes going to see that in the end. I think Tayson Hill will be the QB of the Saints next year

What do you think about Hill? Because it looks like the Saints, with Brees retiring, could squeeze in one more year of having a damn good roster, maybe the league’s best supporting cast for a QB. Hill seems from the outside like someone who will crash and burn.

What do you think about Hill? Because it looks like the Saints, with Brees retiring, could squeeze in one more year of having a damn good roster, maybe the league’s best supporting cast for a QB. Hill seems from the outside like someone who will crash and burn.
Saints are 80 mill over the cap with Brees only counting 12 mill

One of the all-time greats and denied Peyton a ring, that elevates him even more. Great career #9, go enjoy retirement with your wonderful family. See you in Canton in 5 years sir.

I knew it the moment I saw him turn around and look at the stadium one last time before he left the field after the Bucs playoff loss. Gave me the chills.

Good guy.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back