PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT DJ Moore

Moore is still owed over $14 mil in bonus money and his 2023 salary is $25 million, of which over $19 million of it is guaranteed!

I'm sure the Panthers would like to unload that contract, as they are already projected to be $11 million over the 2023 cap.

I can't see BB trading for a contract like that.

Moore is still owed over $14 mil in bonus money and his 2023 salary is $25 million, of which over $19 million of it is guaranteed!

I'm sure the Panthers would like to unload that contract, as they are already projected to be $11 million over the 2023 cap.

DJ Moore is on track for 670 yards this year. No way we sign him. Who's said DJ was a #1?

Carolina head coach is fired. The quarterback situation is a hot mess. The bottom line is Moore is in his prime, he’s one of the most talented WR’s in the game. A bonafide number 1 WR. Highly productive every year despite playing for garbage at QB.

Can the patriots swoop in and make a trade for this guy? We missed the boat on him in 2018 draft, but this could be a big opportunity to elevate Mac Jones game to the next level. This move also makes our offense potent and gives us a chance to knock off some of the big dogs in the AFC
Yeah he's a Beast I'm not opposed he really attacks the intermediate to deep part of the field and gets gets yac too.

DJ Moore is on track for 670 yards this year. No way we sign him. Who's said DJ was a #1?
So we are going to judge him off this year knowing their QB and Coaching situations? DJ Moore have been very good since he entered the league.

So we are going to judge him off this year knowing their QB and Coaching situations? DJ Moore have been very good since he entered the league.

Not including 2022, DJ Moore averaged 3.5 TDs per year in his first 4 years. Who thinks 3.5 TDs per year is worth $20M? You think DJ Moore is a #1?

Yeah knowing we lost in he bad contacts of Jonnu Smith and Agholor.

Not including 2022, DJ Moore averaged 3.5 TDs per year in his first 4 years. Who thinks 3.5 TDs per year is worth $20M? You think DJ Moore is a #1?
He would still be the best WR on the N.E. Patriots that is not a hard feat.

I don't care about what picks would be required to get him. I don't want to spend that kind of money on him. Let's get our starting QB back and into a rhythm, and Thornton integrated into the offense to create a bit more space for everyone else and see what Bourne, Myers, and Hunter can do with those circumstances.

This fixation with perceived big play players is a bacterial infection in NFL fandom.

You have to think WR is on the menu in next years Draft like this year. I mean Agholor will be off the books *Ahem* Meyers will be FA. A proven guy like DJ Moore would be nice going forward can't get something for nothing..

You have to think WR is on the menu in next years Draft like this year. I mean Agholor will be off the books *Ahem* Meyers will be FA. A proven guy like DJ Moore would be nice going forward can't get something for nothing..

Could be. I would think OT and LB are a higher priority, but we have two 3rd round picks, so maybe DL and WR.

I forgot FS - we need a DMac replacement. Maybe OT, LB, and FS, and then a tossup with DL and WR.

He averages nearly 1200 yards per year with the worst quarterbacks in football and his game tape looks amazing. He was a star at university of Maryland and is easily a number 1 Wr

You either need to have QB like Brady, josh Allen, Rodgers, mahomes to win the Superbowl with one wr 1 or have superstars everywhere on team while screwing cap space for 3-4 years to sniff and win some Superbowls like the rams.

Otherwise when I look at it, I am content with our strategy of having a Decent middle of the pack roster because it gives us a fighting chance to compete without screwing up real bad.

If wide receivers demand the highest salaries, draft more of them every year, develop them so that we get an average of 2 decent wide receivers every season from rookie pool .

In quest for instant results we overlook coaching , conditioning and experience. Don't give up on draft picks within 2 years . Spend more effort and money on scouting . That's the key.

He averages nearly 1200 yards per year with the worst quarterbacks in football and his game tape looks amazing. He was a star at university of Maryland and is easily a number 1 Wr

You think $6M per touchdown is a #1? Not sure about that. He is a good WR, but being on a weak team always leads to a lot of "catch up" garbage time yards when the other team is in a prevent defense, but few TDs. Classic case of a good guy on a weak team with garbage time "yards" stats and no TDs. At $6M per TD he should be a hard pass for everyone.

Let’s get Mac healthy and see what Tyquan can do.

You think $6M per touchdown is a #1? Not sure about that. He is a good WR, but being on a weak team always leads to a lot of "catch up" garbage time yards when the other team is in a prevent defense, but few TDs. Classic case of a good guy on a weak team with garbage time "yards" stats and no TDs. At $6M per TD he should be a hard pass for everyone.
Garbage time? No way you have Moore figured out all wrong. Watch his tape he is an incredible talent. The real deal

You’re overrating touchdowns. Julio never got a lot of touchdowns per year. DJ Moore is a YAC monster, a deep threat, can make any contested catch, and can score more touchdowns with a good QB

You can also way overpay for whatever you get. As many have suggested in this thread.

Cardinals just traded for the Panthers wr Robbie Anderson... Not sure I can envision the Panthers moving on from DJ Moore at this point

Bump. Trade for him how’s the time

Could be. I would think OT and LB are a higher priority, but we have two 3rd round picks, so maybe DL and WR.
Both are head and shoulders in area of priorities. A tackle is an overwhelming need, esp since Steuber ate a cheesesteak and hasn’t left the bathroom in six months.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back