OT DJ Moore

2022 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The Panthers have said Moore is one of their untouchables in terms of trades. He isn’t getting traded.

MAC10

Dinker and Dunker
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
The refereeing in this league just keeps getting better and better...

203Pat

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I saw a conspiracy theory on Twitter I found amusing. Basically that Moore took off his helmet to get the penalty and hopefully miss the extra point so they don't win and get a worse draft pick since he wants a new QB lol.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
I saw a conspiracy theory on Twitter I found amusing. Basically that Moore took off his helmet to get the penalty and hopefully miss the extra point so they don't win and get a worse draft pick since he wants a new QB lol.
How do ppl come up with this ****? :rofl: Why even catch the ball then?

*edit* or was it in jest and I’m missing it? I just don’t know anymore with some of the wild **** ppl say. It’s tough times when you can’t identify the trolls from the regular folks.

203Pat

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
How do ppl come up with this ****? :rofl: Why even catch the ball then?

*edit* or was it in jest and I’m missing it? I just don’t know anymore with some of the wild **** ppl say. It’s tough times when you can’t identify the trolls from the regular folks.
Lol it is Twitter so it is so hard to tell. That being said Walker looks like twice the QB Baker was in that offense.