PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Disastrous Offseason for NO lines (EDIT: Armstead&Unger on PUP)

long distance

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Last edited:
That labrum surgery is no joke and the rehab is even worse. I got it in November and couldn't sleep for weeks.

That labrum surgery is no joke and the rehab is even worse. I got it in November and couldn't sleep for weeks.
So that explains why your post quality tailed off toward the end of the season. Looking to get come back poster of the year in 2017-18?

So that explains why your post quality tailed off toward the end of the season. Looking to get come back poster of the year in 2017-18?
OohBurn.gif

Ian shouldn't have given me that fat, new contract.

Good player, but is getting hurt a lot it seems. He only played half a season last year. Hey Pherin! Maybe the Saints can resign the Human Turnstile Charlie Brown to replace Armstead this year.

Lol...bet Pherin just threw up a little bit

Starters center and left tackle out, after the draft, team in cap hell...

Sorry Saints

https://media.makeameme.org/created/Holy-****-Youre-6xe3j8.jpg

How long before you could masturbate?
Luckily I had the vacuum cleaner.

My strong hand wasn't impacted so I was beating it like it owed me money in no time.

EDIT: I should add that it was hard for me to beat off at first. Not because I was hurting, but because the doctor put me on Percocets. It took away my sex drive completely and then I took a big, painful **** five days later and relieved myself of the vicious constipation that was plaguing me. Thanks, doc.

Last edited:

My strong hand wasn't impacted so I was beating it like it owed me money in no time.

EDIT: I should add that it was hard for me to beat off at first. Not because I was hurting, but because the doctor put me on Percocets. It took away my sex drive completely and then I took a big, painful **** five days later and relieved myself of the vicious constipation that was plaguing me. Thanks, doc.

If there were a TOO Useful icon here I would've clicked it.

As for the Saints, we feel your pain, Pherein.

Saints must have **** themselves like 2 girls 1 cup and Post-Kontra all wacked on Perc's

They rebuilt, retooled that Oline over that last few years, signed Peterson and then these injuries. Sux for them. I know they were hyping Peterson big time since he stepped on the field so their dead inside.

It looks like @KontradictioN has recovered well from his injury-riddled 2016 season. It looks like his posting is back to normal, but it's still early in OTAs and everyone looks good in shorts and t-shirts, we'll have to wait and see when the pads come out.

Anything problems having to do with the heart freaks me out. I hope I never experience anything like that.

All the best to him if he has to walk away.

wow... that is really damaging for the Saints and really tough news for Nick.. i hope he recovers well

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back