PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Disastrous Offseason for NO lines (EDIT: Armstead&Unger on PUP)

Much easier job for the Pats week 2 confirmed

Saints should trade for Wilkerson
Maybe kick the tires on Dwight Freeny.
Keep him out of Atlanta and help the Saints.

If Mangold would play for a league minimum
The Saints should kick the tires.

The main player they will have to watch out for is rookie RB Alvin Kamara. He is going to give them fits slipping out of the backfield on screens and wheel routes. Just watched some of last year's game between Texas A&M and Tennessee and Kamara was looking fantastic coming out of the backfield on passes. Granted it was against college players, but he was still pretty dangerous. I'm feeling confident Gilmore and Butler will do the job against Thomas and Sneed, so that will allow a little extra attention to this potential danger..

Saints should trade for Wilkerson
Maybe kick the tires on Dwight Freeny.
Keep him out of Atlanta and help the Saints.

The Patriots should kick tires on Dwight Freeney, especially if their edge rushing is not looking great come November.

I rather develop the rooks and I think Ealy and Flowers will prove a quite stout duo.

Good player, but is getting hurt a lot it seems. He only played half a season last year. Hey Pherin! Maybe the Saints can resign the Human Turnstile Charlie Brown to replace Armstead this year.

Lol...bet Pherin just threw up a little bit

giphy.gif

lol you got me pegged man. Id probably nab Kaepernick 1st. He wants to be the Center... err of attention, and hes one of the few QB's that passes Ass Backward

If there were a TOO Useful icon here I would've clicked it.

As for the Saints, we feel your pain, Pherein.
LOL yeah its like Brees cant catch a break, If the D is not a complete mess again this season, then the OL will be a disaster and without cooks to reduce the pressure. Yikes

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back