PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Did the Bucs SB loss Break Patrick Mahomes?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Did the Bucs SB loss Break Patrick Mahomes?

• Yes

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 40.7%
  • It's more his family

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • It's Andy Reid

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • He is rebelling against the worst fanbase in all of sports

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 24 26.4%

• Total voters
You swap vinateri and butler for lesser players all of a sudden tb has 3 rings. He wasn’t in control of his destiny for 3/6 sbs.

He even said white deserved mvp for the fifth one.

Brady and Montana are co-GOATS in my book
Your book is a page long. This makes so much sense now. Your constant trolling and obsessed hatred of TFB is because he's universally considered the GOAT over your boi Joe Cool. You're one of Joe's fanboys that still clings to "he never lost in a SB" to declare him the GOAT.

You were happy when Seattle was about to score for the win, when Butler ripped your heart out and Tom got #4.
SmartSelect_20211008-155947_Firefox.jpg

You were screaming victory when Falcons were up 28-3.
images(8).jpg

Only to get crushed again by the greatest come back in NFL history by the Comeback Kid, for #5.
images(9).jpg

Yet you still held firm: Joe Cool may only have 4 but he never lost.

Then #6 came against the Rams with that great drive capped by that perfect throw to Gronk to set up the winning TD.

It was universally acknowledged that Tom was the GOAT. I think even Joe begrudgingly conceeded. Not you. Not Little Timmy. Mortimer Porksley: Joe's still the GOAT.

Finally, your non-stop rooting against him in Tampa. You were so sure he'd lose against the Saints. Then GB. Then rooting for Mahomes to crush him.
1614562704465.jpg

Hahaha, Bucs put a whooping on your Chiefs for #7. It was over.
vmatxsls06_1215360375440-0-123_1.jpeg.jpg

Even Shannon Sharpe agreed Tom was the GOAT. That left you, Porksley and Rob Parker as the only tools not agreeing.
20200324_165601.jpg
images.jpg

Hell, you even supported Goodell during Deflategate because Tom destroyed his phone.
SmartSelect_20191130-220243_Firefox.jpg

You're the Fredo of the forum.
kiss-of-death-god-father.gif

Co-GOATS. LMAO

Your book is a page long. This makes so much sense now. Your constant trolling and obsessed hatred of TFB is because he's universally considered the GOAT over your boi Joe Cool. You're one of Joe's fanboys that still clings to "he never lost in a SB" to declare him the GOAT.

You were happy when Seattle was about to score for the win, when Butler ripped your heart out and Tom got #4.
View attachment 41019

View attachment 41021

Only to get crushed again by the greatest come back in NFL history by the Comeback Kid, for #5.
View attachment 41022

Then #6 came against the Rams with that great drive capped by that perfect throw to Gronk to set up the winning TD.

It was universally acknowledged that Tom was the GOAT. I think even Joe begrudgingly conceeded. Not you. Not Little Timmy. Mortimer Porksley: Joe's still the GOAT.

Finally, your non-stop rooting against him in Tampa. You were so sure he'd lose against the Saints. Then GB. Then rooting for Mahomes to crush him.
View attachment 41023

View attachment 41024

Even Shannon Sharpe agreed Tom was the GOAT. That left you, Porksley and Rob Parker as the only tools not agreeing.
View attachment 41028
View attachment 41025

Hell, you even supported Goodell during Deflategate because Tom destroyed his phone.
View attachment 41027

View attachment 41029

Co-GOATS. LMAO

This was well done.

View attachment 41019

View attachment 41021

View attachment 41022

View attachment 41023

View attachment 41024

View attachment 41028
View attachment 41025

View attachment 41027

View attachment 41029

Co-GOATS. LMAO

This was well done.

Not really well done at all. I was at the 28-3 game (10th row, lower deck) while the two of you were watching from your TV sets at home eating cheese puffs and drinking michelobs in your underwear shouting "C'mon Tommah....let's go!" and "greatest evah!"...

Oh, and I'm not the one who changed my avatar to a Bucs player...

And FYI, no NFL player is considered universally the GOAT. Everyone has a different opinion based on what qualities/attributes they value in a player. I know some people who think Jim Brown is the GOAT, for example. You see, it's like politics...there is no right or wrong answer and it's dependent on each person. Thanks for playing though.

Last edited:
Not really well done at all. I was at the 28-3 game (10th row, lower deck) while the two of you were watching from your TV sets at home eating cheese puffs and drinking michelobs in your underwear shouting "C'mon Tommah....let's go!" and "greatest evah!"...

And FYI, no NFL player is considered universally the GOAT. Everyone has a different opinion based on what qualities/attributes they value in a player. I know some people who think Jim Brown is the GOAT, for example. You see, it's like politics...there is no right or wrong answer and it's dependent on each person. Thanks for playing though.
4867e9fe7dd01479fb59a1853399114ad4822cd5e642f946f0a356470941193f_1.jpg

View attachment 41019

View attachment 41021

View attachment 41022

View attachment 41023

View attachment 41024

View attachment 41028
View attachment 41025

View attachment 41027

View attachment 41029

Co-GOATS. LMAO

Post of the year so far! Well done sir.

View attachment 41019

View attachment 41021

View attachment 41022

View attachment 41023

View attachment 41024

View attachment 41028
View attachment 41025

View attachment 41027

View attachment 41029

Co-GOATS. LMAO

1644502060846.png

@MAC10 fantasizes about getting double teamed by his two heroes: Aaron Rodgers and Elliot Rodger.

. So deep. Very philosophical. Ok, the vast majority believe Tom Brady is the Goat. Lol at your no player is "universally" point. Hang on to that. You are in the extreme minority. Lol. "So you're saying there's a chance" is not a sustainable philosophy.

. So deep. Very philosophical. Ok, the vast majority believe Tom Brady is the Goat. Lol at your no player is "universally" point. Hang on to that. You are in the extreme minority. Lol. "So you're saying there's a chance" is not a sustainable philosophy.

If you want to have an intelligent discussion about why Brady is better in certain non-quantifiable categories where I think Montana is equal or better than him, including ball placement, nimbleness/agility, clutchness, leadership, etc., I'd be happy to engage. However, I think you'll eventually revert to the numbers argument, which is not what I am debating at all. You see, it all depends how each person defines the "greatest." Some people look at numbers, others look at other factors like the ones I mentioned above, and others look at a combination of the two. I'm not a stats guy myself because it's tough to compare across eras.

Last edited:
If you want to have an intelligent discussion about why Brady is better in certain non-quantifiable categories where I think Montana is equal or better than him, including ball placement, nimbleness/agility, clutchness, leadership, etc., I'd be happy to engage. However, I think you'll eventually revert to a numbers argument, which is not what I am debating at all. You see, it all depends how each person defines the "greatest." Some people look at numbers, others look at other factors like the ryong to remake ones I mentioned above, and others look at a combination of the two. I'm not a stats guy myself because it's tough to compare across eras.
Not worth it. You've openly mocked Brady for more than 2 years here. Now you're trying to reinvent yourself into this misunderstood fair and balanced reasonable analyst, goal post moving every inch of the way. Your posts are on record. Your agenda is clear

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back