PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cyrus Jones punt return for TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

Wish he could be doing this for the Pats, but I'm glad he seems to have conquered his yips and shanks. :)

Wish he would of worked out here very interesting we reclaimed him from Baltimore gave him a 3 yr contract then we release him again to PS Ravens claim him and they bring him back.
Now he scores a TD.
It's actually pretty annoying.
But Defensive back is not our problem.
We are stacked with young D developmental D Backs.
I guess in the end annoyed we spent a second on him.

I saw the replay of that TD with my wife sitting beside me and she commented that it looks like fun to do that.

I can't really say that I was all that impressed by the return. Nobody came anywhere near him on the play.

I also can't say that I'm pulling for the guy now that he's a Ratbird.

Who cares. He doesn't play for us and did nothing when he was here
I wanted to see him succeed here. He had a shaky start so he squandered the few opportunities he had here. I always thought he had potential as returner and 3rd/4th corner. Shame he didn't work out here, I really wanted him to succeed. I was already aware of the play but I don't mind it being posted in a new thread to make others aware. It's great to see he's having some success. :)

I wanted to see him succeed here. He had a shaky start so he squandered the few opportunities he had here. I always thought he had potential as returner and 3rd/4th corner. Shame he didn't work out here, I really wanted him to succeed. I was already aware of the play but I don't mind it being posted in a new thread to make others aware. It's great to see he's having some success. :)
Everyone wanted him to succeed here.

He didn't which is unfortunate but I'm not one to lament on what could have been, and wasn't.

Fair enough. That's not what it is for me. I'm just happy to see him getting some success. :)
In that sense, absolutely. No reason to wish bad fortune on him.

He had a good play. Lots of the players we have cut have done good elsewhere. Few have done it consistently.

He stunk as a member of the Patriots. He's gone, as he should be. I wish him all the success in the world, save when he plays Brady & Co..

Interesting side note, I doubt he'll get a chance to do that in the playoffs :)

But, nothing wrong with an ex-Patriot player doing well.

I'm more interested in the QB controversy in Baltimore.

who da fuk is Cyrus Jones?

Does he have anything to do with players grabbing each other’s junk out there?

Cyrus seemed to be having fun in the celebration.

He must be happier now that everything feels more like college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back