PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Commanders not picking up Chase Young's Option

Way too injury prone.
The only way we are keeping games close against the Elites we are playing in 2023 is with outstanding Defense. I don't think we can be too picky this time around with players who have Elite Potential. I would be surprised if BB isn't inquiring.

Hey Chase Young was the #2 overall pick for a reason he's been a mash unit on a bad franchise...what's not to like this time around? Maybe we might get that player they hoped for I mean it took Uche a while to come around. A pass rusher is a pass rusher you need that in the AFC I am interested look at our upcoming Schedule.
I love our pass rush.. led by elite judon, wise, barmore when healthy, Uche.

Looking at our schedule you have to have a nice rotation of rushers to keep Allen, Rogers reads sped up. If we aren't going to be elite in the secondary definitely better have a strong pass rush all game long.

Looking at our schedule you have to have a nice rotation of rushers to keep Allen, Rogers reads sped up. If we aren't going to be elite in the secondary definitely better have a strong pass rush all game long.
That's what I'm saying.

That's what I'm saying.
I'd also want some depth on the d line.. still no word on guy yet. Gonna have to deal with Harris, and breece hall 2x a season..

Don't forget Mahomes - Hurts - Dak - Jimmy and Tua.

Don't forget Mahomes - Hurts - Dak - Jimmy and Tua.
Well Jimmy may be on IR by that time.. lol
We can't seem to beat Allen or tua.. hurts is a problem his running ability.. dak we may have a chance against.. mahomeboy we play or we have played him well still burns us.. AFC is just a gauntlet

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back