PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts are firing Pagano (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why wouldnt you just say your firing him? When your retention of him rests on him winning a week 17 game to go 8-8 and needing to win a bunch of tie breakers how confident can you be in the guy?

Haha, adios loser. Best part is firing him won't fix any of the Colts' problems.

When the next coach can't fix things, I guess that'll make it Grigson's time to go, but I hope Indy holds onto him forever.

And I'll put this here. Great coaching!
epicfail.0.gif

Wow. The guy is poised to win it all and they fire him. I would bet he bogarted Irsay's crack pipe and that was the last straw, which isn't a pun because Irsay uses rolled up 100's when he's snorting.

Man i was so wrong on Andre Johnson. I thought he had something left. Anyone know their cap space for this year? Any Unrestricted free agents?

epicfail.0.gif

The best part was the Colts announcers telling their audience that they had the Patriots confused only to realize moments later that the Patriots weren't the ones confused. I'm sure that had WEEI continued the feed they would have then called the Patriots out for cheating by lining up in the right formation to stuff the play.

epicfail.0.gif

The only problem with that play, ultimately, was putting the ball in the hands of a guy who didn't know what to do. If Whaley isn't in that and the guy who practiced it is the ball doesn't get hiked.

It was the coach's fault, without a doubt, but he isn't the first HC to have called a play without all players in the personnel group having practiced it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back