PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cocoa Beach bars

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Anyone with knowledge of Pats friendly bars in Cocoa Beach?

It's been years since I was there, but the Slow and Low barbecue on Orlando Ave used to be a great place to watch the games and had all world food.

JT’s Social FTW. There were a ton of Pats fans there last time I went.

They used to have a great restaurant called the Boston Beef that sold fried clams and kelly roast beef sandwiches, it closed suddenly a few years ago.

there is a decent bar in the pier, not sure about any Pats bars.

They used to have a great restaurant called the Boston Beef that sold fried clams and kelly roast beef sandwiches, it closed suddenly a few years ago.

there is a decent bar in the pier, not sure about any Pats bars.
Team-only sports bars are hard to find anywhere nowadays, but I think that’s especially true for Florida given all the inbound migration from other states. It’s more profitable for bar owners to just put a ton of TVs up and put on every game.

As an aside, does anyone have one of those personal warehouse man caves? Like this…

1633426723875.png

My friends and I are thinking of buying one and splitting the costs. We’d put up a pool table and darts like this, TVs, and maybe a bed in case anyone ends up in the dog house for the night. Just as a good place to get together, watch games, and drink away from the wives and kids. For those of you who do, is this is a worthwhile investment? Do you actually use it a lot?

No but say hi to Jeannie and Major Nelson for me.
I honestly don’t get the joke. And, in any event, we can’t say hi to Major Nelson. He’s ****ing dead. I’d love to have said hi to Barbara Eden in her prime, though. Holy smokes.

I thought this was going to be about a pyramid scheme involving chocolate.

I usually cruise out of Port Canaveral twice a year, going the day after Thanksgiving, but this time we are gong to spend the night before the cruise in Daytona beach. For those that do cruise, many of the Port Canaveral hotels offer a stay and park rate (stay the night before your cruise and they let you park for "free" (higher room rate) and give you a shuttle to the cruise terminal, which is always cheaper than the $15 a day parking rate at the cruise terminal. I have to go to Ron Jon to get a new supply of t-shirts before we board.

stop thinking....it's not working for you

I honestly don’t get the joke. And, in any event, we can’t say hi to Major Nelson. He’s ****ing dead. I’d love to have said hi to Barbara Eden in her prime, though. Holy smokes.

Say it with me....

Yes, Master
1633441434976.png1633441434976.png1633441434976.png

I thought some sort of baked goods

I smell a thread hijack opportunity

I don't have any recommendations for friendly bars in Cocoa Beach specifically, but I did discover a hidden gem in that area recently. It's a kava bar
Timely!

Am I the only one who thought this thread was about a snack? Probably.

Am I the only one who thought this thread was about a snack? Probably.
I dunno, I had something deleted. I mean, the thread is only 2 years old.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back