PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry.

Sorry for that poor cancer when you kick its ass! I can't imagine what you're going through but as much as possible keep that positive outlook so you can kick that **** out of your system with cat like quickness.

This atheist is sending best wishes/thoughts your way and I'll have my Buddhist brother & family, Jewish relatives and the rest of the family Catlicks (and the felines) to send prayers your way.

I will need to cut back drastically on reading and posting here while I undergo treatment. :(

I would appreciate prayers from those of you that profess faith.

Brett

aka Sammy
i hope you have a fast speedy recovery. Prayers sent for you and your family. Hang in there Sammy.

Last edited:
Good luck with the treatment, hoping for the best. Can't understand why modern medicine hasn't found a cure for this disease, very frustrating.

Just finished my prayers to you, Sammy/Brett, and will continue to do so.

Now kick the sh!t out of cancer and bury it in your litter box.

I'm hoping for the best outcome for you, Brett. Sending you positive thoughts and compassion during your journey towards health, healing, and peace - physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Your presence here will be missed, but we'll save you a seat for when you're healthy enough to return. I look forward to occasional posts from you in the meantime.

May the universe be in your favor. Godspeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back