PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make sure when you go in for surgery that the doctors know they’re removing the cancer and not the things they normally remove to “fix” a cat!

Just so you know this is really inconvenient to me because I'd really like to be tearing apart your posts on football so the sooner you can get this resolved the better, pal. I've got like 20 axes to grind with you.

Sorry this is a bit late but the belated-ness of this post does not diminish the good mojo I am sending your way....good luck to you and I am sure you will come back stronger than ever!
Don’t forget....every feline has some King of the Jungle in him!

Stay strong Sammy, so sorry I have just now seen this thread somehow... You’re definitely an awesome poster and member of the PatsFans family here and we need you around! I doubt cancer can keep up with your cat-like quickness anyway. ;)

Best wishes buddy, we’re all here for you!

I hope the surgery goes well and we all look forward to hearing from you afterwards. Very best wishes.

Just so you know this is really inconvenient to me because I'd really like to be tearing apart your posts on football so the sooner you can get this resolved the better, pal. I've got like 20 axes to grind with you.
That’s the Fnord we know and love (?), showing affection as only he can!

All the best Sammy, fighting both cancer and Fnord should be a walk in the park for you!

Hoping that 20 day wait is a good sign. In any case, you can pound a lot of lobstahs & buttah in 20 days...just saying. OFC you'll pound a lot in the fifty years after the surgery too, but you'll have to feign feeling guilty about those ;)

Keeping you in our prayers Sammy!
(Put me on the list of PM's for that gofundme if you've got one going)
I’d be down to donate as well!

Good luck, Sammy. You'll be in prayers and meditations. I do think it helps. Hang in there during this difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes