PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Bridgewater to New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think Darnold is that good...at least what I've seen of him so far.
He doesn't want to be there, that's for sure. No way he lasts beyond five years in Jersey, if that.

I honestly don't think Darnold is that good...at least what I've seen of him so far.

Nope. That dude looked perfect. Perfect enough to lift the hopes of the Jete faithful only to watch it come all crashing down. It's going to be freaking glorious. Perfect Jete QB in my eyes.

Slam is killing this thread. hahahaha

So the jets turned a rehabbing free agent qb signing into a third round pick.

Meanwhile all we got for jimmy was a second round pick?

Bb has some explaining to do!!!
If BB has to explain to anyone that the Jets suck, there's no hope for them.

Not sure how this is gonna work out for the Saints, Bridgewater is on a one year deal and the Saints for the next couple of years are very tight to the cap... great story, but the reality of the NFL salary cap can be the deciding factor.

So the jets turned a rehabbing free agent qb signing into a third round pick.

Meanwhile all we got for jimmy was a second round pick?

Bb has some explaining to do!!!

And the Jets might have ridden that (relatively cheap) rehabbing FA QB to a winning season while allowing their "star" rookie to sit for a year getting acclimated and developing.

But, noooooooooo! They just had to grab for that 3rd-round pick now.

And the Jets might have ridden that (relatively cheap) rehabbing FA QB to a winning season while allowing their "star" rookie to sit for a year getting acclimated and developing.

But, noooooooooo! They just had to grab for that 3rd-round pick now.
Yup. They probably would have gotten a comp 3rd if they waited a year.

Next move? Jordan Richards and a 5th Rounder to Saints for JT Barrett - 3x Big Ten QB of the Year. He's got Jacoby Brissett skills, only more polished.
We dumped a guy with Jacoby Brissett skilks because we didn’t like his skills. I think his name was Jacoby Brissett.

Barrett will never be an nfl QB. I’m a big buckeye fan and I loved what he did for the bucks, but he is not an nfl caliber qb, or even close to it.

That’s a sad list.
It really is. What's worse is there are franchises with an even more pathetic all-time list.

Before Drew you could argue the Pats were up there

It really is. What's worse is there are franchises with an even more pathetic all-time list.

Before Drew you could argue the Pats were up there
Including drew you could.

We dumped a guy with Jacoby Brissett skilks because we didn’t like his skills. I think his name was Jacoby Brissett.

Barrett will never be an nfl QB. I’m a big buckeye fan and I loved what he did for the bucks, but he is not an nfl caliber qb, or even close to it.

Would you rather have Barrett or Etling in the #3 role?

I'd put Drew ahead of some of those guys. Maybe not Vinny
Drew had a better career than vinny, vinny probably had a better peak.
That’s why it’s hard to compare.
Bledsoe was really a thoroughly comfortable and average QB over 7 years. Is that better than a guy who was real good for 3 and Linda crappy for 2?
Beings O’Brien and Pennington into the discussion depending on that answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes