PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Bridgewater to New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tuney, good to see you outside of the Jets Suck thread.
Unlike you, I frequent many threads unrelated to noxious green swamp scum.

Glad to see your moronic team lost its best quarterback before the season even starts.

Sure. Plus they're on shortened weeks with a Mondat nighter week 1, and a Thursday nighter week 3.

Sam is definitely gonna get tested. No one is expecting perfection. Just hope come week 5 he's healthy and not shell shocked.

At least there's a long week to prep for Jacksonville. They're a whole 'nother beast defensively.
Won't it be fun when Bridgewater becomes the best Jets QB of your lifetime?
You know, just like Belichick is the best Jets HC of your lifetime!

That jests OL is a mess. I wonder if they will ruin darnold.
It's a four-way race between the New York media, coaching staff, fan base and OL to see who ruins him first.

The human brain is not fully developed 'til age 25. Darnit is 21. No telling which will go first -- mind or body. At least he's old enough to start drinking.

Won't it be fun when Bridgewater becomes the best Jets QB of your lifetime?
You know, just like Belichick is the best Jets HC of your lifetime!

Great to see some good will between opposing fanbases to get the season kicked off right. ;)

Great to see some good will between opposing fanbases to get the season kicked off right. ;)
Exclude Broadway Joe, who is the best Jets QB of all-time?

O'Brien
Pennington
Todd
Vinny T
ButtFumble

Right. You're here on a "goodwill" mission. OK. :rolleyes:

Bridgewater is a good QB. But I hate this trade for New Orleans. Guys like him almost never stay healthy for long.

Curtis Martin had a perfect QB rating and threw for 2 TDs in his career. It's gotta be him.
You could argue he and Joe are the 2 GOATs in franchise history.

I really don't get the love for the move from Saints perspective. They are basically saying it's Drew Brees last year as a Saint or am I missing something? Look at how well a bum like Mike Glennon got paid, do the Saints actually think that Bridgewater will say no to 18m+ because they traded for him?

If Bridgewater were under contract for 2 years I'd get and absolutely love that move. But I'm seeing a team like the Buccs or Dolphins heavily overpaying for him.

I really don't get the love for the move from Saints perspective. They are basically saying it's Drew Brees last year as a Saint or am I missing something? Look at how well a bum like Mike Glennon got paid, do the Saints actually think that Bridgewater will say no to 18m+ because they traded for him?

If Bridgewater were under contract for 2 years I'd get and absolutely love that move. But I'm seeing a team like the Buccs or Dolphins heavily overpaying for him.
Drew is a Saint in 2019. Cap hit is too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back