PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brees One And Done at NBC

Payton to be named the HC in Miami, with Brees coming out of retirement.

I wonder if these actually practice at this job ... Some of them are just horrible at it...

SAm9zET.gif

Last edited:
Brady: goes to his division and wins SB
Brees: retires to the booth
Brady: signs on as a commentator and gets biggest contract ever
Brees: *crying* bails from there too

I feel we're witnessing some real high level bullying in some way.

I thought he was pretty good at it. Now what? More florio ? Yuk

Brees brought nothing to the table. He should just be doing New Orleans team podcasting. That way only a dozen or so people are bored with him!

Brees brought nothing to the table. He should just be doing New Orleans team podcasting. That way only a dozen or so people are bored with him!
I always liked Brees as a player. But he sucked at this.

Tony Dungy is a seriously conservative Christian man and does not ever miss the chance to talk about it publicly. He also is unable to blink like a normal person and it’s been terrifying for well over a decade now.
Dungy is a creepy individual

Tony Dungy is a seriously conservative Christian man and does not ever miss the chance to talk about it publicly. He also is unable to blink like a normal person and it’s been terrifying for well over a decade now.
i feel bad that rodney is tied to his hip it seems

…really worked, his zealot nature, in parenting.

Back to Brees : boring, uninterested, uninteresting. No one will miss him. In passing, I think Brady will be awful on TV as well. Genius of the game, how does Brady avoid criticizing ? And in this avoidance, he will limit his effectiveness / entertainment value.

My two cents.

Brees just repeated what just happened. In addition, it was a terrible look having him and Dungy standing next to the woman who was subbing in that night as the host towering over them. Talk about emasculating.

Rodney is the best. He calls players and coaches out.

I had no problem with Brees as a TV analyst...

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back