PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brady was close to joining the Dolphins as an owner

I believe he wanted to go to SF...again.

^^^^^ Oh look, the guy who said that the football discussion is "more intelligent" in the Brady sub forum is posting here...and if he's going to call someone a name, at least he should learn to spell it correctly.

Last edited:
According to Florio, the Dolphins wanted to announce this 'deal' they were fantasizing about one week before the Super Bowl. There's just no way that 2 weeks after playing the Rams, Brady would turn right around and commit to something as big of a deal as becoming part-owner of another franchise. No way.

Also, wasn't Florio (or his sources) so confident Brady would be a 49er? He's all over the place, just throwing sh*t at the wall for clicks & attention.

i do wonder... do the Bucks have a legit tampering case vs the dolphins?

based on the initial reporting, really seems like the dolphins were heavily involved in tampering with brady

^^^^^ Oh look, the guy who said that the football discussion is "more intelligent" in the Brady sub forum is posting here...and if he going to call someone a name, at least he should learn to spell it correctly.
oh i think ice spelled it exactly how he wanted to

oh i think ice spelled it exactly how he wanted to

I thought about that, but then I realized who was posting it... he's not that smart

Last edited:
a154f7050919c851.png
LeBron Brady:yuck:.:yuck::poop:

based on the initial reporting, really seems like the dolphins were heavily involved in tampering with brady

The Patriots are not involved, my friend. Nothing to see here. Pats would lose their first rounder for the rest of the decade.

We have a tampering case against the Bucs and Dolphins...

The Patriots are not involved, my friend. Nothing to see here. Pats would lose their first rounder for the rest of the decade.
lmao, how true

Brady already owns the Lolphins.

Listened to Mike Florio and Chis Simms discuss this on Peacock while driving to work today.

They were saying the Dolphins wanted to sign Brady and trade for Sean Payton to coach them. But, those plans were scuttled by the Brian Flores’ lawsuit which mentioned Stephen Ross pressuring Flores to tamper with a QB in 2020 who people believe was Brady.

As I listened to them, one question came to mind which they did not mention. Was Belichick’s misguided tweet to Flores really an accident? Could Bill have known what was in the plans in Miami and sent the text to Flores intentionally to goad him into his lawsuit and a public pronouncement of Miami’s earlier tampering as a way to stop the Brady/Payton power play from happening?

I probably just have an overactive imagination, but it definitely would have been the ultimate chess/checkers move if he did.

Listened to Mike Florio and Chis Simms discuss this on Peacock while driving to work today.

They were saying the Dolphins wanted to sign Brady and trade for Sean Payton to coach them. But, those plans were scuttled by the Brian Flores’ lawsuit which mentioned Stephen Ross pressuring Flores to tamper with a QB in 2020 who people believe was Brady.

As I listened to them, one question came to mind which they did not mention. Was Belichick’s misguided tweet to Flores really an accident? Could Bill have known what was in the plans in Miami and sent the text to Flores intentionally to goad him into his lawsuit and a public pronouncement of Miami’s earlier tampering as a way to stop the Brady/Payton power play from happening?

I probably just have an overactive imagination, but it definitely would have been the ultimate chess/checkers move if he did.

I’d doubt it. I’m guessing the guy who has trouble setting the clock in his car really didn’t know he was texting the wrong Brian…

What, moving the thread to the other forum or Brady going to the Dolphins? He's already flirted with the enemy, whether he joins them or not. We know this from the Flores lawsuit. That is unforgivable.

Why?

Did he take the 6 Lombardi's he helped this organization earn with him? No.
Did he take the records, win streaks, and heartbreaks inflicted on the rest of the NFL with him? No.

We don't hate Lawyer Malloy for suiting up as a Bill due to a business decision, do we? How about Drew? No.

So, Brady and the team made a business decision. Regardless of the emotions, or blame, or drama. Cap space is a *****, especially when you're very hesitant to mortgage the future any more than you have. Should we, in the end, hate any of the parties involved? No.

Brady gave us his all for a long time, and in return we gave our support. Seems to me the ledger is balanced.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back