PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills/Jets Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is by far the best birthday present that I have received this weekend. Thank you Buffalo.:D

i recommend tuning into wfan at 10am tommorow.it will be a classic.

At least the JEST have there SuperBowl win against us in week 2...:D

i don't know if Jauron is happy. I thought he was trying to lose on purpose

gonna have to check out the gang green board in a bit

:)

Jets fans are already calling for Sancherception's head :D

Tiki Barber: "Mark Sanchez was pretty awful today."

lmao

This is by far the best birthday present that I have received this weekend. Thank you Buffalo.:D

Happy B-Day LPF !!
:eat3::eat3:

Pats Stomp and the Jesters Lose....AGAIN!!
That has to be a good BDAY! :D

hahahaha

Jabba the Hut headed for the post-game buffet..............Sanchise hit by a bus on his way to the Hall of Fame...........OH!......THE HUMANITY....

Jabba the Hut headed for the post-game buffet..............Sanchise hit by a bus on his way to the Hall of Fame...........OH!......THE HUMANITY....

bahahahaha
lmfao

LOL at the Jets!

For some good laughs, go to Jets Insider.:D

Great way to end a weekend!

So the jets loose 3 straight. Whats going to happen if they loose the next one and the next one? Will they have Rexy's head on a plate, place cement shoes on Sanchez ?

2k4a7a43d7f8.jpg

Is today your birthday too, or was it yesterday? Either way, this is the best damn b-day present ive received in a long time lol. First watch the Pats flat out dominate, and then change the channel to watch the Jets lost to a very poorly played and coached football team. Absolutely magical.

Another thing that I found to be a positive today, would be the picks by two rookies, Butler and Chung along with the monster play at LT by Vollmer. Very positive signs.

Just to throw something else in there. When this team plays aggressive Defense, our secondary really shines. I hope we can keep that level of play up with teams like the Colts and the Saints in the future.

...................and Willie Joe Namath is STILL drunk

Re: LOL at the Jets!

They are absolutely LOSING IT over there. There must be 6 threads dedicated to the hatred of Sanchez and Ryan.

Is today your birthday too, or was it yesterday? Either way, this is the best damn b-day present ive received in a long time lol. First watch the Pats flat out dominate, and then change the channel to watch the Jets lost to a very poorly played and coached football team. Absolutely magical.

Another thing that I found to be a positive today, would be the picks by two rookies, Butler and Chung along with the monster play at LT by Vollmer. Very positive signs.

Just to throw something else in there. When this team plays aggressive Defense, our secondary really shines. I hope we can keep that level of play up with teams like the Colts and the Saints in the future.

Happy BDay to you as well holy!!

Good times to be had this Sunday night!! :D

Happy BDay to you as well holy!!

Good times to be had this Sunday night!! :D

Ty kindly. Appreciate it very much. Yup, tonight is gonna rock.:singing:

some other great news. Jamarcus Russell beat a good team---which means he might still be the qb for the Raiders in 2010. We got that 2011 first rounder, one can only hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back