PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills/Jets Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor exception: We weren't threatening to murder people or their families on here. ;)

I don't know. I think there were some death threats towards Giselle for robbing Brady of his passion of the game.

When i go to the Jets gangreen boards, I feel like i am walking into an online strip club. The sleazy avatars,uncensored language, and murder threats--so much non football stuff going on there. You would think there would be some fans to have logical discussion with, like say Ravens or Colts fans, who are very knowledgable. That doesn't describe Jets fans--that's what a zillion years of losing does to you.

Last edited:
Jetsinsider is not look too pretty either.

I am just happy the universe is whole again. The Patriots are alone atop the division, Moss is catching deep balls from TB for TD's again, and the defense is creating turnovers.

The cherry on top is witnessing the misery of our enemies. Sweet, delicious, I wanna love it up with Crisco and roll around in it naked misery.

Last edited:
This will be the real test of Ryan. I always thought his coaching style would come back to hurt the Jets especially if the Jets face adversity. Well, it is here. They have three straight losses (two in division against teams with one win each going into the game). They may have lost Jenkins for a while. The NY press is going to be brutal to them. Sanchez has proven to be very much a rookie and a turnover machine turning it over 5 times today and 4 times two weeks ago against the Saints. They have to head across the country to play in Oakland (who just got their first win against a good Eagles) after two emotional and grueling division losses. I think a loss to Oakland could send this team over the edge.

They were 0-4 on west coast trips last year,losing to a worse Raider team16-13....

At least the JEST have there SuperBowl win against us in week 2...:D

This pretty much nails it; Fatso was so focused on that game he lost sight of the big picture.

Once they won the game, he and the team seemed to exhale and since then they are 1-3.

Funny how the fat slob and Sanchez were the toast of the town after beating the Patriots and now both are toast in the fans eyes.

Forty effin years of losing will do that to you..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye